The 10-day Strategic Planning and Management in the Public Sector Online training course has been specially designed for public sector organisations, and addresses the two most significant issues that will result in enhanced performance in current operations and future developments, namely strategic planning and strategic management.
This is an intensive 10-day online course that deals with the complete business process from strategic planning through implementation into impact evaluation. It will support public sector organisations’ overall purpose of achieving and sustaining excellent performance in economic, social and business development.
Participants attending the Strategic Planning and Management in the Public Sector online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Understanding strategy and its multiple dimensions
- Defining the content of strategy in a public sector organisation
- Determining priorities in all aspects of public sector strategy
- Achieving and securing sustainability in public sector strategy
- Making a significant contribution to preparing a strategic plan
- Building an effective and adaptable strategic planning team
- Enhancing individual and team capabilities for the future
- Communicating effectively and developing team commitment
- Making effective decisions with a “plan to win” mindset
- Sustaining excellent performance in public sector teams