An Intensive 5-day Training Course
The Ten Principles of Effective Leaders and Managers
Unlock Your Management and Leadership Potential
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This Ten Principles of Effective Leaders and Managers training course contains many valuable skills for today’s newly promoted and aspiring leaders and professionals. This course is based on many proven principles and success methods common to all high-performing professionals.
This includes managing diverse teams, maximising more concise and powerful communication techniques and modern motivation methods.
This EuroMaTech Ten Principles of Effective Leaders and Managers training course will feature:
- The latest ways to manage and engage people, including the new generation of employees
- Create and harness the power of high-performance teams
- Understand and effectively utilize proactive planning techniques
- Negotiate for positive results using a model of collaboration
- Build their knowledge and self-awareness of success skills and habits
- Develop awareness of their emotional well being
- Learn and apply new techniques to improve communication with others
- Improve problem-solving abilities using synergy and cooperation
- Support their organisation by becoming highly effective and confident leaders
EuroMaTech’s The Ten Principles of Effective Leaders and Managers training course aims to help participants achieve the following objectives:
- Develop skills to foster a proactive approach to managing oneself and others
- Analyze the leadership focus and skills required for the new generation
- Encourage team members to take responsibility for their actions and decisions
- Implement three proven methods to prioritize tasks and achieve more
- Master the management of expectations and priorities through collaboration
- Leverage communication strategies to achieve greater organizational success
- Explore negotiation behaviors, including conflict resolution and collaboration
- Build and maintain a supportive network of mentors and coaches
- Summarize the learning experience and develop a personalized action plan for ongoing growth
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Ten Principles of Effective Leaders and Managers training course is specifically designed for professionals in all areas of operations who seek to learn and apply skills for greater success and achievement. It is an opportunity for all professionals to advance their ‘management thinking’ and keep abreast of the most modern concepts in leadership.
It will be of benefit to all Professionals, who are:
- Responsible for organizational improvement
- Concerned with achieving standards of excellence
- Interested in enhancing their management skills
- Interested in enhancing their leadership skills
- Who have responsibility for strategic planning
- Who have responsibility for team leadership
- At Supervisory roles at any level
- Decision makers
The Ten Principles of Effective Leaders and Managers training course is carefully designed to address all styles of learning and to engage participants fully. Lectures and discussions are either preceded or followed by powerful individual or group exercises. These exercises provide opportunities for personal participation in real situations. During these exercises you discover that you can do what you are learning. This process makes the training fun filled, fast-paced, challenging and empowering.
The main goal of Ten Principles of Effective Leaders and Managers training course is to provide participants a plan for improvement. The emphasis of the training will be on powerful methods and proven techniques for today’s challenging World.
A prime objective is that the participants will leave the training course with new ideas they can implement with respect to their personal management and leadership capabilities, and their management of specific areas of responsibility.
Day 1 - Principles 1 and 2 - Leading by Example and Being Proactive
- Building a proactive approach and attitude to managing yourself and others
- Leadership focus and skills – what is needed for the new generation
- How to develop solid relationships with employees and stakeholders
- Communicate proactively and effectively up and down your organization
- Role-modelling: What do you want people to say about you?
- Learning to unlock potential through positive psychology
- Getting people to accept responsibility for their actions
Day 2 - Principles 3 and 4 - Focusing on Priorities and Setting Empowering Goals
- Developing the ability to focus on results and set clear goals and objectives
- Techniques for staying focused and being more productive
- Three proven ways to decide your priorities and get more done
- How to manage and agree on expectations and priorities with others
- Using communication to achieve greater success
- Delegating work and assigning tasks using proven techniques
- How to manage your time, attention, and energy for increased effectiveness
Day 3 - Principles 5 and 6 - Influencing with Integrity and Managing for Win-Win
- Conflict, collaboration, and other forms of negotiation behaviours
- The five modes of effective thinking when resolving differences
- The eight steps of resolving differences or running a negotiation
- Understanding power, currencies, and timing in negotiation
- Identifying value and assessing your strategy for agreement
- How to motivate other parties and move towards a win-win outcome
- Negotiation best-practice and preparation checklist and summary
Day 4 - Principles 7 and 8 - Unlocking Performance and Leveraging Emotional Intelligence
- Managing challenging conversations and dealing with interpersonal conflict
- Advanced coaching, supporting, delegating, and directing
- Powerful questioning techniques and reflective listening
- The elements of the message – words, body language and voice and tone
- Explore ways to help employees to grow and develop their abilities
- How to see yourself and others see you
- Managing and correcting your performance and behavioiurs
- Building a performance-focused culture
Day 5 - Principles 9 and 10 - Self-Development and Personal Projection
- How to unlock your personal potential through self-development
- Improving your presentation skills, influence, and personal power.
- Handle stress effectively and building resilience.
- Improving your awareness and self-image.
- Building a support network of mentors and coaches
- Summary and personal action plan
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.