An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Risk Management for Projects, Programs & Operations
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
|22 - 26 May 2023||Dubai||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|12 - 16 Jun 2023||London||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|27 Nov - 01 Dec 2023||Dubai||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|18 - 22 Dec 2023||London||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
This highly participative training course on Risk Management for Projects, Programs & Operations will help you to develop your risk management knowledge. The key to any successful project, programme or operation lies in the effective management of risks; the ability to seize opportunities, minimise threats and optimise results. In this training course, you’ll work through a proactive approach applying a proven six-step methodology of risk planning through to identification, analysis and control.
This course is designed to help teams accurately and efficiently identify, quantify, and mitigate risks that threaten to disrupt, or derail, their projects or operation. The training course content is applicable to all industry sectors and is based on the latest PMBOK 6th edition and also applies the principals of ISO 31000:2009, “Risk Management - Principles and Guidelines” and ISO 31010:2009, “Risk Assessment Techniques”.
Participants attending the training course will develop the following competencies:
- Risk management planning techniques
- An understanding of operations and project context and risk boundaries
- Risk identification techniques
- Risk analysis & evaluation
- Risk response planning
- Risk implementation & control techniques
This training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Develop an overview of the Risk Management process
- Learn to identify risks that affect project, programme & operational safety, time, cost and quality
- Apply useful techniques to identify, analyse and mitigate risks throughout the life-cycles
- Learn how to create an effective risk monitoring plan and risk management strategies
- Develop a risk management budget based on Expected Monetary Value (EMV)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech training course is tailored for all operations professionals, project and programme managers who are either involved in, or responsible for, the continuous and safe operability of their facilities and projects. Whether you are engaged as a Plant Manager, Project Manager, Operations Supervisor, Maintenance Technician, or any other specialist, understanding how to identify, assess and manage risk is crucial.
- All personnel involved in carrying out programme, projects and operations work.
- Operations team leaders, supervisors, section heads and managers
- Business and operations professionals who have an interest in risk management
- Maintenance managers, engineers and technicians
- Technical professionals involved in operations start-up, maintenance and shut-down
- Business and project administrative, procurement and support staff
- Project Managers, Team Leaders & Line Managers
- Risk Managers & Professionals
The training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of stress management to the particular needs of their workplace.
Leaders typically don’t like surprises! This training course covers a comprehensive background and approach to risk management across projects, programmes and operations. A robust approach to managing risk allows teams to better communicate about project and operational challenges in a timely way. Risk management practices let the team spot concerns far earlier, giving leaders access to better quality and more helpful data which enables them to make better decisions.
Day 1 : Risk Management Framework and Planning
- Projects, programmes and operations
- The Six Risk Management Processes
- Purpose & Benefits of Risk
- Responsibilities in Risk Management
- Integrating Risk Management into the Operations Management Process
- Risk Management Planning
- Risk Planning Process
Day 2 : Risk Identification Processes
- Operations Context & Stakeholders
- Risk Identification Inputs
- Risk Identification Tools & Techniques
- Consequential Risk Identification
- Risk Identification Outputs
- Risk Planning & Identification Exercises
Day 3 : Risk Assessment and Quantification Processes
- Estimating Techniques
- Schedule Diagramming - Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Program Evaluation & Review Technique (PERT)
- Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Risk Assessment Exercises
Day 4 : Risk Response Plan Development
- Risk Prioritisation
- Risk Response Strategy Guidelines
- Response Strategies for Threats & Opportunities
- Response Planning & Analysis
- Alternative Responses & Response Validation
- Risk Response Planning Exercises
Day 5 : Risk Response Implementation & Control
- Risk Control Guidelines
- Risk Control Inputs
- Risk Control Tools & Techniques
- Risk Control Outputs
- Risk Reporting & Documenting
- Risk Management Simulation
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.