An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Mastering Management Skills
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
This practical, interactive and participative EuroMaTech training course will enhance your management skills in order to motivate your team members by projecting a charismatic and inspiring approach to your role. With practical insights into managerial and behavioural styles, you will explore the core competencies needed in effectively managing in an organisation, managing people and managing change.
This Mastering Management Skills training course will give delegates:
- An assessment of their managerial style and key strengths
- Clear direction for action in their areas for improvement
- The skills and knowledge to take their performance up to the next level
- The management tools and techniques to create effective change
- Clarify and understand your role as manager
- Know the importance of understanding your strengths, development needs and preferred style as a manager
- Understand how your preferred behavioural style and how it impacts on your management
- Embrace core competencies of effective managers
- Identify the key elements used by major organisations to achieve business excellence
- Develop your core managerial style to inspire your team
- Understand how to implement a successful strategy a plan
- Understand the need to take responsibility for leading change
- Understand how to be an effective role model of change and managerial competence
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals who have some experience at the supervisor / manager level and are ready to take more management responsibilities
- Individuals who are being groomed to make the transition from supervision to management
- Managers who are looking to improve their managerial competencies
- Those who have been appointed to manage a change initiative
Mastering Management Skills offers a training course which is highly interactive and gives everybody an opportunity to self-assess their skills and competence, exchange views and learn from each other’s experiences. This EuroMaTech training course also includes a range of case studies, management activities and simulations, discussion exercises, self-assessment instruments and video training films.
Delegates who attend this Mastering Management Skills training course will learn to use a range of tools and techniques that not only help their team members to build personal capacity but also help them improve their management competence which then combine to ensure that their teams increase productivity and achieve the required business results. Delegates will learn how to channel their skills and motivation into improving their and their teams’ key performance factors. Delegates will leave this EuroMaTech training course with new insights into their preferred management and behavioural styles. Every delegate will have renewed confidence and energy to implement their personal action plans developed on the training course.
Day 1 : You as Manager
- The changing role of a manager
- The importance of developing yourself as a manager
- Understanding the differences between “Leadership”and “Management”
- What sort of manager are you?
- The Dimensions and Characteristics of Behavioural Styles
- Your Behavioural Style and how it impacts upon performance of self and others
- The Functions and Competencies of a 21stCentury Manager
Day 2 : Developing Personal Excellence and Strategic Understanding
- Using Emotional Intelligence to improve performance and to aid understanding of self and others
- Being efficient and effective as a manager
- Developing your Networks
- Making every meeting productive and valuable
- Supporting strategy in the organisation, Mission, Vision, Values and Success Factors
- Focussing on the future, undertaking external and internal analyses
- Understanding the Impact of Organisation Culture
- Ensuring Regulatory Issues are Known and Understood
Day 3 : Encouraging and Enabling Your People to Give Their Best
- The main attributes and style of a of modern leader
- Recruiting and Selecting People
- Establishing and managing expectations
- Building the capability and capacity of your people
- Monitoring, Tracking and Appraising Performance
- Creative Problem Solving and effective decision making
- Introduction to high performing team development
Day 4 : Making the Best of Your Resources
- Managing your resources (both non-people and your people)
- The cost of poor quality and the benefits of quality excellence
- Exploring, identifying and managing risks
- Minimising the wider environmental impacts
- Using technology effectively to maximise impact and to improve the customer experience
- Supporting your team to achieve results your customers will value
- Developing your customer focus to ensure effective, consistent customer experiences
- Defining, evaluating and managing business processes
- Supporting innovation ad creativity
Day 5 : Achieving Results your Customers will Value
- Facilitating Organisational Change
- Managing Changes in your team
- Systems Thinking
- Identifying opportunities for improvements
- Embedding a continuous improvement culture in your team
- Post Course Action Plan
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.