An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Management Excellence Masterclass
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
The world of business has changed significantly since the start of the Century. New methods, technology and ‘best practice in Management’ proliferate. This Management Excellence Masterclass e-learning course has been designed for people already in a staff management position, or those about to take up an appointment, who want to review their management style, explore the latest thinking and models for effective management and leadership, and develop their skills to become excellent in their roles. This EuroMaTech e-learning course will provide the key drivers of management and leadership success and a toolbox of essential team leadership and strategic skills.
- Review their personal management style
- Investigate the differences between management and leadership
- Be able to build and develop high performing teams
- Analyse and put into action the latest research in employee motivation
- Learn simple but effective tools to manage performance
- Develop flexibility in influencing style to be able to handle different situations
- Learn to think and plan strategically
- Be able to generate commitment and confidence
- Manage change proactively and positively
- Take charge of their own continuing development
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Supervisors & Team Leaders
- Professionals who are preparing to take up a managerial role
- Managers and Leaders looking to develop new and additional skills
This EuroMaTech e-learning course will combine presentations with instructor-guided interactive discussions between participants relating to their individual interests. Practical exercises, video material case studies, presentations and group discussion in an active and participative way supported by reading and reference materials.
This Management Excellence Masterclass e-learning training course will share models and research findings from around the world and compare these with participants’ own experiences to identify the skills that define excellence in management in the 21st century business environment. Today’s managers are increasingly involved with leadership and consequently strategy fulfilment in our climate of change. Participants will be challenged on their current practices and helped to develop new skills and use tools that will enable them to return to their organisations with increased impact.
Day 1: Managing Excellence in the 21st Century
- Understanding the current working environment
- Personal style in managing
- Management and leadership
- Identifying core purpose and priorities
- Planning and organising
- New trends and developments in management, leadership and organisations
Day 2: Communication Excellence
- The importance of clarity and effective communication
- Identifying personal style
- Developing style flexibility to handle different situations and people
- Handling difficult and conflict situations
- Dealing with cross cultural differences
- Using email and telephone communication to maximum effect
Day 3: Team Excellence
- Team goals and the importance of teamwork
- Working groups. teams and high-performance teams
- Defining critical team roles and responsibilities
- Innovative problem solving and effective decision making
- Tools and techniques for team development
- Virtual and remote teams
Day 4: Performance Excellence
- Understanding and influencing the factors that affect performance
- Creating clear goals and objectives
- The importance of how you do it as well as what you do
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Recognising and using motivational factors at work
- Building on strengths or eliminating weaknesses
Day 5: Strategic Excellence
- Stakeholders and networks – how influence is applied
- Strategic thinking and environmental scanning to say ahead
- Understanding and managing change
- Taking charge of your own development
- Action planning
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.