Both leadership and management in the 21st Century are becoming increasingly more complex. Typically organisations in both the public and private sectors are facing changes driven by political, economic, sociological, technological, legal and environmental issues.
In order to successfully meet these challenges organisations need to ensure that their leaders and managers at all levels have a comprehensive understanding of their roles, goals and required competencies. This Leadership and Management Skills virtual training course is focused on meeting this requirement.
In these 10 days you will learn about:
- The range of 21st Century competencies
- The need to think strategically
- The principles of managing change
- How to approach and solve problems creatively
- Critical aspects of teamwork
- The process of motivating yourself and others
- Methods for managing conflict
- Techniques for dealing with difficult staff