An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Financial Analysis and Modelling
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
This leading-edge Financial Analysis and Modelling online training course will provide you with the essential financial modelling skills to analyse and manage risk and business performance in the turbulent conditions of the 21st century. In today’s globally competitive world decision-makers face unprecedented levels of risk and uncertainty and traditional financial analysis and forecasting tools do not provide the flexibility and responsiveness to manage in these demanding conditions. This practical hands-on workshop will provide you with the methods and techniques of financial modelling in Excel that will equip you with a set of powerful financial tools with which to manage the opportunities and threats confronting your organisation.
This seminar will highlight:
- Competitive challenges for 21st century business
- Advanced skills in financial modelling with Excel
- Mastering the tools and techniques of financial statement analysis
- Improving forecasting quality and minimising error
- Developing effective cash flow forecasting models
- Models and techniques for managing risk and uncertainty
This online training course has been designed to provide you with up to date knowledge and practical skills in the design, build and implementation financial models.
By the end of this seminar you will have learned to:
- Design and build practical and effective financial models in Excel
- Improve your skills in analysing and interpreting financial statements
- Build financial forecasting models for a range of business applications
- Apply financial modelling techniques to investment decision-making
- Use a range of tools to analyse and manage business risk
This online training course will be structured as a highly participative workshop with formal presentations, case studies and interactive worked examples. Relevant case studies illustrate the application of each of the topics covered and ample opportunities are provided to practice and perfect financial modelling in Excel.
Post Course Assessment
At the end of this online training course delegates will be asked to complete a Post Course Assessment to ensure they have met all the Training Objectives.
This Financial Analysis and Modelling online training course will provide a comprehensive practical online training seminar for managers with a basic to intermediate knowledge of Excel. Working through the basics of financial statements and financial models it will provide you with an extensive set of tools and techniques for designing and developing your own financial models to assist in the most critical areas of business decision-making.
Day 1 : Fundamentals of Finance and Modelling
- The aims of the organisation
- Essentials of business performance management
- Finance fundamentals – principles and practice
- Format, relationship and presentation of financial statements
- Creative accounting and manipulation
- Fundamentals of financial models
- 10 steps to develop an effective financial model
- Excel best practice in financial modelling
Day 2 : Mastering Financial Analysis
- Building a financial database in Excel
- Practical modelling: EBIT and EBITDA growth
- Measuring and improving return on investment
- Understanding and managing ROCE and its drivers
- Understanding and modelling working capital
- Measuring and improving asset management efficiency
- Measuring and managing capital structure and risk
- Practical modelling: financial gearing and shareholders’ earnings
Day 3 : Mastering Financial Forecasting
- Using Excel’s statistical analysis tools
- Avoiding common forecasting problems
- Using moving averages to analyse time series data
- Using linear regression for sales trend analysis
- Using Excel Solver to minimise forecasting error
- Using regression and correlation to forecast costs
- Practical modelling: Cash flow forecasting
Day 4 : Financial Models to Improve Investment Decision-Making
- Principles of capital investment decision-making
- Sources and cost of business finance
- Practical modelling: using Excel discounted cash flow tools
- Practical modelling: Capital investment analysis
- Essentials of business valuation
- Practical modelling: Business valuation
Day 5 : Financial Models to Manage Risk and Uncertainty
- Principles of capital investment decision-making
- Identifying and analysing business risk
- Probability based approach to risk and decision-making
- Monte Carlo simulation in Excel
- Sensitivity analysis and “what-if” forecasting
- Identifying key commercial and financial performance factors
- Identifying the key drivers of financial performance
- Practical modelling: Key driver “what-if” forecast
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.