An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Business Relationship Management (BRM)
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
Relationships are everywhere. Every function, department, and relationship can benefit from the BRM competencies. Designed to teach participants the skills they need to capture the benefits of the BRM capability- a powerful game-changer that can elevate any corporation into a thriving, productive organization. It indicates a thorough knowledge of connecting relationships to results, and the mastery of fundamental concepts and skills necessary to prepare for your future as a valued partner within your organization. Unlock your organization’s ability to thrive while developing transferable skills that will help you advance your career, no matter where you are.
Participants attending the Business Relationship Management training course will develop the following competencies:
- The basic knowledge, skills, and mindsets of the BRM role
- Feel confident knowing you are using proven industry best practices to build effective relationships and drive value
- Be able to articulate the value and impact of BRM within your organization
- Have the necessary information to begin growing the BRM capability in your organization
- Feel more confident in your role as a business relationship manager
This Business Relationship Management training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Mastery of the BRM concept, roles and its contribution to an organization’s purpose.
- Mobilize an organization beyond profit and products to encompass people, purpose, and planet.
- Integrate BRM completely into every element of your organization.
- Practice the core BRM approaches, tools, and templates used to achieve results.
- Advance the BRM capability to evolve culture, build partnerships, drive value, and satisfy purpose within your organization.
This EuroMaTech training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of Business Relationship Management to the particular needs of their workplace.
The Business Relationship Management training course covers essential skills such as communicating persuasively and with impact, confidence to handle challenging situations and flexibility to adapt and being clear about who you are and who you want to be. This allows you to develop deeper relationships with those around you. This is crucial towards inspiring team members to achieve organizational goals and influencing individuals to support the team direction.
Day 1 - BRM Introduction - The Bigger Picture
- Overview of BRM: The 5W1H questions answered
- Relationship-Centered Organization
- Theory of Relationshipism
- The concept of “Triple Bottom Line”
- BRM Capability, Role (Scope & Mindset), Activity Domains
- BRM Challenges
- BRM Role Competency Model
Day 2 : BRM Capability - Evolve Culture
- Evolve Culture Framework
- Purposeful Narrative
- Desired Behaviors/Shared Ownership, Leadership-as-Practice
- Influential Relationships
- Personal Growth/Growth Mindset
- Tools for “Evolving Culture”: Storytelling, Language Matters, Relationship Network Directory
Day 3 - BRM Capability - Build Partnerships
- Build Partnerships Framework
- Relationship Maturity and Quality
- Partnering Mindsets
- Relationship Discovery
- Relationship Nurturing
- Tools for “Building Partnerships”: Relationship Maturity Model (RMM), Relationship Strategy on a Page (RSOAP)
Day 4 - BRM Capability - Drive Value
- What is Value?
- Types of Value
- Sources of Value
- Drive Value Framework
- Value Discovery, Realization & Results
- Tools for “Driving Values”: Idea Document, Value Plan, Value Optimization Report
Day 5 - BRM Capability: Satisfy Purpose
- Satisfy Purpose Framework
- Satisfying Purpose through the BRM Capability
- Satisfying Purpose through the Triple Bottom Line
- Social Value
- BRM Team
- BRM Team Definition
- BRM Team Purpose, Mission, and Vision
- Assessing the Value of a BRM Team
- Organizing a BRM Team
- Leading a BRM Team
- Transition Management
- Coaching BRMs
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.