Advanced Project Management Training Course
This EuroMaTech training course examines Advanced Project Management tools and techniques, building on the basics, to help ensure success for medium to large and complex projects. Project Management processes are examined in detail, with advanced thought process, and includes, as stakeholders, what senior management must do within an organization, to support projects and enable successful delivery.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Project Initiation and start up, including roles and responsibilities
- Project scope management in order to build quality into project plans
- Project planning and estimating, including resource and costs
- Critical Path and Critical Chain methodologies to enhance scheduling thought process, and the development of solid, reliable, efficient and effective project plans
- Stakeholder identification and analysis, with strategies for engaging different types of stakeholders
- Project risk and uncertainty analysis. Strategies for handling uncertainty, and applying advanced methods for applying a project management risk process
This EuroMaTech training course covers how to take responsibility as a project manager for the whole project lifecycle, making sure agreement is reached with key stakeholders in defining the project objectives. With project complexity, dealing with people is very apparent, so developing skills and having a plan to communicate horizontally across the project team, the functional work streams and vertically with senior levels of management is paramount. Knowing what will be delivered, by when, by who, how etc., means effective scope definition and utilizing scheduling methods to gain agreement to proceed is essential for supporting project control. Plans must be realistic though and thought through risk management and contingency planning is necessary and essential. Finally executing the plans will involve reporting, managing issues and change control, before on completion, closing the project appropriately and learning lessons for the next project.
Please click here to review the published outline for the “Advanced Project Management” training course and seminar. Need further information or would you like to register on this training seminar in London between 02 – 06 July 2018?
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: email@example.com