Emotionally Intelligent leaders have great positive impact on their employees. Impactful leaders are expected to demonstrate extensive knowledge, allocate rewards, achieve organizational objectives and provide exemplary leadership to others amongst many other responsibilities.
High competency in communicating, influencing, motivating others and managing emotions in the workplace thrust leaders to become mentors as well. Therefore, exceptional leadership calls for high emotional intelligence leaders that have sound judgment and reasoning.
This EuroMaTech training course seeks to help delegates:
- Keep a relationship productive by cultivating emotional intelligence at work
- Recognize stress levels and keep it under control
- Exchange communication using emotionally intelligent language
- Pick up social cues and responding appropriately to them
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Mastering Emotional Intelligence training course is designed for:
- All managers and leaders seeking to raise their barometer of emotional intelligence
- Individuals who desire to develop emotional intelligence in all aspects of their work and personal life
- Assess your own self-awareness and communication style
- Apply emotional intelligence in your work and personal life for a healthy balance
- Maintain your emotional energy to motivate and lead team members towards achieving organizational goals
- Develop authentic and credible leadership to build trust within team members
- Develop skills in responding to feedback
- Emotional resilience to handle challenges
This Mastering Emotional Intelligence training course will involve the use of slides, handout material, work manual with all instructor notes and slides, examples of best practice and appropriate video / DVD material. The use of flip-charts, syndicate workshops and reporting back sessions will encourage a fully participative and enjoyable event. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating previous work experiences.
This Mastering Emotional Intelligence training course will focus on imparting emotional excellence skills to enable you to succeed as a distinctive leader. Delegates will gain insights and skills on how to be an emotionally intelligent leader. They will develop intrapersonal skills of self-awareness and self-regulation.
They will also gain mastery of interpersonal skills of empathy and relational skills. Delegates will be exposed to the latest scientific breakthroughs in management science on the mastery of healthy emotions in a leader. They will learn the importance of managing body, mind and spirit so as to lead others in a holistic manner. Delegates will return to their organisations with skills to be excellent leaders.
Day 1: Importance of Emotional Intelligence
- Why is EQ so important?
- Skills needed for EQ communication
- Practicing emotional honesty
- How to express one’s own emotions
- Identifying personal barriers to communicating with others
- Flexibility in dealing with other personality styles
Day 2: Building Emotional Fitness
- Using your left and right brain
- Mental adaptability to handling problems
- Raising your emotional intelligence
- Conflict resolution with EQ
- Handling pressure with EQ
- Balancing work and personal life
Day 3: Take Charge of your Emotional Energy
- How stress cripples effective communication
- Common stress response patterns
- Managing stress and adversity
- Using emotionally intelligent body language
- Strategies for human performance enhancement
Day 4: Managing Emotional Feedback
- Controlling emotional impulses
- Practical ways to build emotional connection
- Taking responsibility for your emotions
- Listening openly and sending convincing messages
- Inspiring and guiding individuals & teams
- Creating synergy in teams
Day 5: Practicing High EQ Leadership
- Leading with empathy
- Authentic leadership
- Ways to build trust
- Expanding your circle of trust
- Constructive discontent
- Developing your personal action plan
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.