Writing Skills is a critical competency that underpins relationships and performance among employees and with external stakeholders, contributing to the company’s professionalism and credibility.
Advanced Business Writing Skills three day online training course provides business people with opportunity to develop their writing skills. This online training course focuses on developing the competencies that allow participants from different cultures and nationalities to communicate effectively with each other. The training course helps delegates become great communicators who know how to win respect, understanding and commitment.
Delegates will be able to:
- Present factual and complex information accurately, clearly and concisely in English
- Structure written English content so it achieves the results they want
- Write reports and other business correspondence that is read, understood and acted on by their target audiences.
Who should attend?
The Advanced Business Writing Skills three day training course is suitable for employees who wish to improve their writing capabilities so that they are able to present complex information with clarity to colleagues, leaders and external stakeholders, to ensure they understand what it means and act on the information provided.
The Advanced Business Writing Skills three day online training course aims to help participants achieve the following objectives:
- Writing in English on paper and screen so audiences understand first time and believe
- Applying English language in business documents such as letters, reports and presentations.
The Advanced Business Writing Skills three day online training course combines presentations that share both theory and industry best practices with practical sessions in accordance with adult learning and blended learner-centred principles.
Delivery will be interactive, hands-on, experiential, peer-sharing and reflective. Interactive practical sessions. Participants are encouraged to reflect on and discuss their own professional issues and experiences. Overall 60% of this online training will be experiential and 40% will be theoretical.
EuroMaTech’s Advanced Business Writing Skills online training course provide competencies – reading and writing - which are the foundation of business and relationships. It gives participants a firm grasp of the nuances of the language and its application in their day-to-day work.
Participants will improve literacy skills by exploring the systematic rules and tools of spelling, punctuation and grammar, then thinking systematically about how to apply them in business, to explain themselves clearly and influence other people.
Day 1: Developing Advanced Proficiency
- Writing in Plain English that is clear, easy to understand and elicits the response you want.
- 12 golden rules for successful writing that ensure people read what you write without the glazed expression that greets so much business writing.
- Using the inverted pyramid structure to grab interest and keep people reading to the end.
Day 2: Practical Applications
- Impactful presentations: presenting messages clearly so audiences participate positively and remember your key points.
- Gold standard letter writing for business: how to structure letters so your recipients read, understand and act on what they read
- Email etiquette: creating emails that are well written and structured to people understand why they should pay attention and respond.
Day 3: Powerful Reports & Briefing Papers
- Structuring reports so readers can find their way around the different sections
- Using images, diagrams, graphs and tables to illustrate key points in reports
- Best practices for layout and design – typefaces, colour, white space, margins, columns, numbering, page numbers, binding.
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.