- CCPS Risk-Based Process Safety (RBPS) 08 - 12 Aug 2021
- Gas Turbine & Compressors 08 - 12 Aug 2021
- Building Collaborative Business Models for Innovation and Competitiveness 08 - 12 Aug 2021
- Writing Effective Legal Documents and Commercial Contracts - A Practical Workshop 09 - 13 Aug 2021
- The Art of Strategic Management 09 - 13 Aug 2021
- Strategic Planning Specialist 09 - 13 Aug 2021
- The Art of Strategic Management and Leadership 09 - 20 Aug 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for the 21st Century 09 - 20 Aug 2021
- Managing and Leading Innovation 09 - 13 Aug 2021
- Pensions Management 09 - 13 Aug 2021
- Advanced Warehouse Management,Warehousing Performance Measures,Storage Control & Safety 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Strategic Marketing: Planning, Development & Implementation 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Audit Sampling: From Engagement Planning to Execution 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Waste Management 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Professional English Language for Executive Management 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Accounting & Finance for Non-Financial Professionals 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Transformational Leadership Post COVID-19 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Advanced Maintenance Management 16 - 20 Aug 2021
- Upstream Petroleum Cost Trends and Benchmarking 16 - 20 Aug 2021
What do you do when traditional warehouse is out of space?
November 15, 2017
Supply Chain Management professionals attending a new course from training leaders EuroMaTech in Dubai this week learn how the SCM has changed logistic business forever.
This training course looks at the changes in the process of strategically managing the efficient flow and storage of raw materials, in-process inventory, and finished goods from point of origin to point of consumption.
Among the topics on offer are:
- The concept of Supply Chain
- Key functions of a modern warehouse
- Streamlining the flow of material
- Measuring warehouse performance
- Effective utilization of bar coding
- Advance Planning and Optimization
- Inventory decisions in Supply Chain
- Forrester effect and Inventory management model
- Moving to supplier managed inventory
In today’s competitive environment, the best supply chain that offers the highest value to its customers at the most efficient cost will have a distinct competitive advantage. This requires an in-depth understanding of the individual Supply Chain elements, key optimisation and efficiency for each of the elements ensuring that there are robust links between each element and inventory management. These must integrate seamlessly and efficiently to deliver optimal cost and fulfil the organization’s promise of value.
Together they provide a powerful toolkit to integrate paid for promotion and editorial content to engage prospects and customers.
Appropriately, the course finishes with a proven method to accurately measure the Return on Investment (ROI) of Supply Chain management application on the organizations.
Do you wish to join in the next run of Effective Supply Chain, Warehouse & Inventory Management training seminar? Explore here.
Schedule this training course for your team elsewhere? Contact our team and we are happy to assist you
in our 24/7 hotline: +971 4 457 1800
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.