An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: Warehouse Operations and Inventory Control
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
Productive management of the warehouse and inventory functions is essential to the dynamic support of an organization’s operations. This exciting, engaging and informative five day course is designed to assist delegates to return to their organisations and improve efficiency and reduce costs. In this programme participants will learn how to:
- Effectively manage warehouse operations
- Achieve maximum performance in inventory control
Understand and implement the skills needed for managing and controlling warehouses and inventory in the supply chain
- Understand the essentials of warehouse management
- Appreciate how to select and maintain warehouse equipment
- Identify how to improve operations
- Understand the key concepts of inventory control
- Improve customer service whilst achieving reductions in inventory
- Understand and implement essential tools for managing warehouses and inventory in the wider supply chain
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- stakeholders in the supply chain who have a responsibility for warehouse and inventory management
will also assist those in an organization in other functions who need to develop their understanding of warehousing and inventory management
Participants will learn by active participation during the programme through the use of the programme manual, exercises, training videos and discussions of “real life” issues in their organisation.
- Learn the essentials of warehouse management
- Be able to improve performance in the stores function
- Consider how to utilize the most modern inventory techniques
- Develop their skills in managing stores and inventory personnel
- Master techniques for dealing with operational challenges
- Plan for operations improvement in their area of responsibility
This programme covers the most modern methods and techniques for the effective management of the stores and inventory control functions. The programme begins with the latest developments in the fields of warehouse and inventory. The programme then moves to focus on the performance of an organization’s inventory systems. All participants will return to their organizations with new ideas and improvement plans for their area of responsibility.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.