An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: The Effective PR Executive
(Advanced Public Relations Management)
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This highly interactive and fun programme enables you to examine today’s communications environment looking afresh at how we establish and defend our reputation, help deliver business goals and influence government, critics and consumers. In a time of rapid technological and social change any organisation must continually appraise the changing needs of its stakeholders, the shifting priorities in its environment and the tactics that it uses to influence key stakeholders. This programme will enable you to:
- Use the full range of PR disciplines to benefit you and your business
- Match the tools and techniques of effective PR to your projects
- Improve your planning and writing skills across a range of media
- Know how to run brilliant PR campaigns and projects
This programme aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Develop increased skill in writing and editing for print and the web
- Learn how to write a clear PR/Communications brief
- Learn how to develop an electronic PR/Communications Centre
- Develop crisis media management techniques
- Perfect media interview techniques and briefing skills
- Develop personal communications effectiveness
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- PR and Communications practitioners who want to update their skills
- HR professionals who have communications roles
- Managers who want to add high-level communications skills to their personal portfolios
The programme uses a rich mixture of practical exercises, case-studies, questionnaires, syndicate and group work and video/DVD examples. Participants will be asked to reflect on and to discuss their own professional issues and experience.
The programme is a thorough and up-to-date introduction to the professional practice of public relations and communications in the 21st century organisation. The value and nature of PR disciplines are established and linked to bottom-line performance. The tools and techniques to deliver business effectiveness in these disciplines are systematically covered, practised and illustrated with a wide range of recent case-studies. The programme includes personal action planning to ensure that the learning can be successfully transferred to your own work.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.