An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: Developing Effective Talent Management Strategies
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This practical programme illustrates the strategies that are needed to attract, manage, develop and retain motivated, talented and loyal staff, determining what actions are needed immediately and what strategic actions need to be taken later.
The selection of key staff into any organisation is a critical activity. We will examine the interview methods available and also look at the effective use of Psychometrics and Assessment and Development Centres.
Participants will also examine development and succession planning before considering the retention of talented individuals.
- Create a Talent Management Plan
- Design and implement a talent management pipeline
- Implement actions to attract the best employees regardless of level in the organisation
- Master the latest techniques in behavioural interviewing to enhance recruitment processes
- Master succession planning techniques to help develop and manage talented people
- Implement procedures that will retain talented people
- Understand the effective use of Competencies
- Describe how to identify and work with Behaviours
- Implement Assessment and Development Centres
- Instigate proactive staff retention initiatives
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professionals in Human Resources, Personnel, Organisational Development or related areas
- Those who are responsible for directly managing staff or determining or influencing policy
- Supervisors and team leaders who would also benefit from a thorough understanding of the subject
- Those who manage, supervise or have an organisational interest in HRM and want to examine modern practice
- Training and Development professionals who need to be up to date and wish to attend a valuable programme
The engaging programme will be facilitated by a highly experienced consultant who will deliver detailed presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive facilitator lead discussions.
There will be practical sessions where delegates have the opportunity to discuss, practice and experience the concepts. Case studies, videos, small group work, exercises and feedback will also be used to help facilitate learning.
This programme provides an essential framework to develop effective talent management strategies. From selection to retention, this highly engaging programme examines what is necessary to manage talented employees.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.