An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Plan, Communicate, Control & Lead
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
Are you under pressure from an ever-growing task list, conflicting demands and constantly changing priorities? Productive working practices are valuable skills in today’s work environment. Competition is intense and companies need people who can ORGANISE their time effectively, collaborate with others to achieve goals, and who constantly strive to better meet customer and stakeholder needs.
EuroMaTech’s ORGANISE training course is intended to provide participants with the skills for proper planning and timing, regular review of the progress, prioritisation of work activities, and good allocation of budget.
Participants attending the ORGANISE training seminar will develop the following competencies:
- Managing assigned tasks effectively
- Evaluating and establishing priorities to meet crucial deadlines
- Effective planning and project management techniques
- Task leadership and collaboration skills
- Influencing and stakeholder management skills
EuroMaTech’s ORGANISE training course aims to help participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Ensure proper planning and sourcing of the project
- Regular review of the progress of that project
- Measuring the progress by setting outcome each period of phase
- Managing challenges and obstacles properly
- Focus of the outcome and the deadlines
- Proper planning of the staff and sources
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ORGANISE training seminar is suitable for a wide range of professionals employed in all aspects of business, but it will be particularly beneficial to:
- Professionals who wants to learn techniques to improve organisational skills
- Team leaders, supervisors, section heads and managers
- Project, purchasing, finance & production officers and personnel
- Secretaries, clerks, administrative and support staff
- Anyone who juggles multiple tasks and deadlines
This ORGANISE training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes learning with presentations, discussion, practical activities, videos, team practice exercises and case studies.
This unique EuroMaTech training seminar ORGANISE covers critical areas of planning, organising, communicating, controlling and leading through the organisational cycle necessary in today’s fast paced and results driven work environment. Participants will acquire and develop essential skills that will improve their organising competence thus providing both internal and external customers with improved outcomes.
Day 1 - Importance of Planning in the Management of Tasks
- Understanding the role of self-management in managing projects
- Clarifying goals, objectives, assumptions and constraints in work
- Integrating a scope, work structure and project management planning
- Identifying risk techniques that affect tasks, priorities and deadlines
- Understanding how to clarify purpose and objectives in project assignments
- Identifying the skills necessary to lead and manage projects
Dayv 2 - Organising, Prioritising & Deadlines
- Planning for time management, scheduling and meeting deadlines
- Prioritise & review project development
- Making the most from meetings, e-mails, interruptions and transition time
- Delegation and checking progress within project timelines
- Developing a personal plan, with a ‘to do’ list and priorities
- Dealing with time wasters, procrastination and delays
- Developing a personal plan to become more effective in project management
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.