An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Oil & Gas Field Operations
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
Oil and Gas field operations training course will provide the participants with an integrated view of the oil & gas field production and related facilities. It will also present an overview/fundamental understanding of the wide range of oilfield production handling and treatment equipment. It will also provide the participants with an overall understanding of the fluid behavior inside the reservoir, through the downhole tubular and the processing facilities. It is exceptionally useful for those who would like to obtain an overview of the oil & gas business, industry components, production technology and different recovery methods.
The programme will include a number of exercises aimed at enhancing each participant capability to conduct various oil field production problems. A number of short films and animated exercises will be presented during the programme to enhance the participants’ knowledge about the oil & gas field operations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Provide the participants with an overview of global oil & gas related statistics
- Provide the participants with an overview of upstream, middle stream and downstream operations and related facilities
- Provide the participants with an understanding of various methods and techniques used throughout the Oil & Gas Industry to explore, drill, produce, treat and transport oil, gas and their products
- Provide the participants with an understanding of various field facilities from the reservoir to end users
- Understand oil & gas field operational problems and troubleshooting
- Understand various production and recovery techniques and methods
- Provide the participants with an understanding with regards to evaluating oil & gas reserves, artificial lift and enhancing recovery
- Get a general feel for conducting economic evaluation on field development projects and risk analysis
This 5 day programme will provide an overview of the oil & gas field operation processes and related surface facilities. The delegates will gain an improved knowledge about various aspects of the oil & gas field operations.
Day 1 - Oil & Gas Upstream dynamics
- Global Energy Statistics: Reserves, Production, Transportation, Consumption
- Oil & Gas Industry Components, NOCs, INOCs and IOCs; Oil and Gas Storage, Gas Flaring, Petroleum Trade, Oil Price Volatility
- The Upstream Operations
- Exploration and Seismic
- Drilling Operation and Rig Components
- Deviated and Horizontal Drilling
- Well Testing, Completion and Production
- Well Damage and Treatment
Day 2 - Oil & Gas production
- Rock and Fluid Properties
- Reserves Determination
- Reservoir Properties and Performance
- Production Methods and Facilities
- Artificial Lift Methods and Facilities
- Oil & Gas Recovery Methods
- New Frontiers: Shale Oil Tight Oil, Tight Gas, Heavy Oil
- Landscape Changes: Smart Technologies, Innovations, New Trends
Day 3 - Oil & Gas Downstream
- The Downstream Operations
- Wellheads, Manifolds
- Separator components and Troubleshooting
- Oil & Gas Treatment and Facilities
- Oil Tank Types
Day 4 - Oil & Gas Processing & Refining
- Oil & Gas Rate Measurement
- Pipeline Pigs types
- Valve Types
- Oil & Gas Processing Methods and Facilities
- Pumps and Compressors Types
- Refinery Operations and Products
Day 5 - Oil & Gas Field Development
- Field Safety
- Corrosion & Scale Control
- Oil & Gas Field Development Economic Evaluation
- What are the considerations in selecting proper technology, capital, and operating costs for the project?
- Latest tools, techniques, and practices
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.