- Financial Management for Projects & Contracts 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Organisation and Relationship Systems in the Workplace 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Risk Assessment within Production Operations 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Fitness for Service Assessment of Pressure Vessels, Tanks and Piping Systems Using API 579-1 and ASME FFS Standards 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Documents and Records Management Compliance 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Construction & Civil Engineering Fundamentals for Non-Civil Engineers 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Oil Movement, Storage and Troubleshooting 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Advanced Risk and Incident Analysis 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Reservoir Management and Monitoring 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Marketing Communications and Brand Management 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Advanced Negotiation Skills & Deal Making Strategies 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Private: Career Development and Succession Planning Strategies
Recently conducted research has concluded that over 60% of organisations have no process for succession planning and fewer than 12% have company-wide succession planning aligned with their business strategy or connected with other talent or career development processes.
This new and highly interactive programme will enable delegates to consider methodologies and strategies associated in successfully engaging in their own or managing others career development and succession planning aspirations.
The programme is designed to provide the opportunity to experience and consider your own personality and motivational factors, creating insights and tips on possible career paths/types of activities and environment(s) you may find both interesting and stimulating in the future.
A well-considered and effectively implemented succession planning strategy is fundamental to creating a flexible and sustainable business.
- Why it’s crucial to have a succession management process organisation wide
- Understanding motivation factors can motivate but also de-motivate
- The impact the manager can have in the role of a coach
- Explore the connection between career development and annual appraisals
- Raise self-awareness by considering personality traits
- The use of change management models and strategies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Executives who conduct career path analysis and succession planning recommendations
- HR Professionals accountable for the introduction/management of career development and succession planning strategies
- Personnel who conduct annual appraisals and contribute to resource management
- Managers who are responsible for leadership and capability building to deliver their business strategy
- Professionals who operate across business planning functions
- Business Planners
The programme uses presentations and interactive exercises, supported by materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be regularly encouraged to participate in order to deepen their understanding in the topics presented during the week, this in turn will emphasise the links between the programme and individuals work situation.
Top-level succession planning is critical, but it’s only one part of the whole process; this programme looks at the essential elements that make up career development from the point view of an individual and team at all levels in the organisation.
Crucially the programme makes the connections between succession strategies, career development tools and techniques including objective, assessment based assessment.
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal