- CCPS Risk-Based Process Safety (RBPS) 08 - 12 Aug 2021
- Gas Turbine & Compressors 08 - 12 Aug 2021
- Building Collaborative Business Models for Innovation and Competitiveness 08 - 12 Aug 2021
- Writing Effective Legal Documents and Commercial Contracts - A Practical Workshop 09 - 13 Aug 2021
- The Art of Strategic Management 09 - 13 Aug 2021
- Strategic Planning Specialist 09 - 13 Aug 2021
- The Art of Strategic Management and Leadership 09 - 20 Aug 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for the 21st Century 09 - 20 Aug 2021
- Managing and Leading Innovation 09 - 13 Aug 2021
- Pensions Management 09 - 13 Aug 2021
- Advanced Warehouse Management,Warehousing Performance Measures,Storage Control & Safety 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Strategic Marketing: Planning, Development & Implementation 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Audit Sampling: From Engagement Planning to Execution 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Waste Management 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Professional English Language for Executive Management 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Accounting & Finance for Non-Financial Professionals 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Transformational Leadership Post COVID-19 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Advanced Maintenance Management 16 - 20 Aug 2021
- Upstream Petroleum Cost Trends and Benchmarking 16 - 20 Aug 2021
How often does a project fail to deliver what it’s supposed to?
January 26, 2020
The answer is, too often. Business analysis and project professionals attending a new course from a leading training provider – EuroMaTech in Dubai this week, is to learn about the paradigm shift in requirements gathering and understanding exactly what the project should deliver – and how to drive that message forward.
Business Analysis for Project Success looks at the changes in business analysis related to project investment, and the growth of requirements gathering that aim to ensure that the “right” project is selected, and then delivered in the “right” way; satisfying the needs of the key stakeholders and end users.
“A good analyst or project manager knows when and how to question, listen, visualise, engage, manage issues, empathise and sum-up discussions in order to arrive at an accurate representation of requirements” claims project consultant and international trainer, Jacqui Aird-Paterson, “helping stakeholders to fully achieve the objectives of their project investment, thereby guiding them to their desired outcome.
Among the topics on offer are:
- Strategic thinking and leadership in business analysis
- Collecting and organizing project requirements
- Elicitation techniques
- Managing divergent expectations
- Requirements prioritisation techniques
- Managing stakeholder differences
- Formulating and considering alternative solutions
- Implement planning, stakeholder alignment and change management
- Requirements traceability
- Using the Critical Path Method to manage deadline requirements
- Achieving project success through effective control
- Benefit realisation reviews.
Together they provide a powerful toolkit to integrate all anticipated requirements while working to build relationships with clients and end-users alike.
Join us and learn best practices for project success, the chances of which are greatly enhanced once requirements elicited properly.
We invite you to take a look at the EuroMaTech website to view the dates of this and other courses being run in exciting venues.
Do you wish to join in the next session of the Business Analysis for Project Success training course? Explore here.
Schedule this training course for your team elsewhere? Contact our team and we are happy to assist you in our 24/7 hotline: +971 4 457 1800
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.