- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
How often does a project fail to deliver what it’s supposed to?
January 26, 2020
The answer is, too often. Business analysis and project professionals attending a new course from a leading training provider – EuroMaTech in Dubai this week, is to learn about the paradigm shift in requirements gathering and understanding exactly what the project should deliver – and how to drive that message forward.
Business Analysis for Project Success looks at the changes in business analysis related to project investment, and the growth of requirements gathering that aim to ensure that the “right” project is selected, and then delivered in the “right” way; satisfying the needs of the key stakeholders and end users.
“A good analyst or project manager knows when and how to question, listen, visualise, engage, manage issues, empathise and sum-up discussions in order to arrive at an accurate representation of requirements” claims project consultant and international trainer, Jacqui Aird-Paterson, “helping stakeholders to fully achieve the objectives of their project investment, thereby guiding them to their desired outcome.
Among the topics on offer are:
- Strategic thinking and leadership in business analysis
- Collecting and organizing project requirements
- Elicitation techniques
- Managing divergent expectations
- Requirements prioritisation techniques
- Managing stakeholder differences
- Formulating and considering alternative solutions
- Implement planning, stakeholder alignment and change management
- Requirements traceability
- Using the Critical Path Method to manage deadline requirements
- Achieving project success through effective control
- Benefit realisation reviews.
Together they provide a powerful toolkit to integrate all anticipated requirements while working to build relationships with clients and end-users alike.
Join us and learn best practices for project success, the chances of which are greatly enhanced once requirements elicited properly.
We invite you to take a look at the EuroMaTech website to view the dates of this and other courses being run in exciting venues.
Do you wish to join in the next session of the Business Analysis for Project Success training course? Explore here.
Schedule this training course for your team elsewhere? Contact our team and we are happy to assist you in our 24/7 hotline: +971 4 457 1800
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.