- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Project Management for Contract Professionals 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- The Effective Human Resources Administrator 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leading & Managing Vendor Relations 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Financial Analysis: 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Project Leadership Management and Communications 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Change Management and Building High Performing Teams 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Payroll Management & Effective Payroll Controls 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Auditing of Projects and Contractors 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Modern Chemical Laboratory 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: 03 - 07 Oct 2021
March 14, 2019
What if it had been done differently; what if it had been done at another time; what if there had been another worker or supervisor? These are the types of questions put forward after an incident but with the clarity of twenty/twenty hindsight. These questions haunt us as we try to justify the unjustifiable. The very essence of these “What if” questions is the need to know what should be done before it is done.
The “What if” questions can be brought to play when there have been failures in the barriers that are there to shield us in respect of Personal Safety, Occupational Health Safety, Engineering Safety, Process Safety, Fire Safety, Chemical Safety.
Everyone learns from incidents but do we remember the lessons learned or are these lessons forgotten and not applied? The more horrific the incident the more likely the lessons will be remembered. In order not to have to go through the pain cycle – incident harm pain loss lesson learned – regulations and good practice guidelines should be learned and followed.
OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration of the U.S.A.) is a world leader in safety guidelines and regulations. It is followed throughout the USA and in many other countries as well as in multinational organisations.
The key issues are to:
- Improve workplace safety and health by reducing injuries, illnesses, and fatalities
- Change workplace culture by increasing employer and employee commitment to improved safety and health
OSHA regulations have no fudge factors but are precise, to the point, detailed and functional in their guidelines.
EuroMaTech’s OSHA training course covers a great number of good practice controls as well as what OSHA regulations state on controls of different hazards and OSHA’s recommendations for Safety Management Systems. The hazards covered are physical and chemical standards as well as some technical standards such as confined spaces and the need for extra care in start-up operations.
Please click here to review the published outline for the “OSHA” training course and seminar. Need further information or would you like to register on this training seminar?
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: email@example.com
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.