- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
March 14, 2019
What if it had been done differently; what if it had been done at another time; what if there had been another worker or supervisor? These are the types of questions put forward after an incident but with the clarity of twenty/twenty hindsight. These questions haunt us as we try to justify the unjustifiable. The very essence of these “What if” questions is the need to know what should be done before it is done.
The “What if” questions can be brought to play when there have been failures in the barriers that are there to shield us in respect of Personal Safety, Occupational Health Safety, Engineering Safety, Process Safety, Fire Safety, Chemical Safety.
Everyone learns from incidents but do we remember the lessons learned or are these lessons forgotten and not applied? The more horrific the incident the more likely the lessons will be remembered. In order not to have to go through the pain cycle – incident harm pain loss lesson learned – regulations and good practice guidelines should be learned and followed.
OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration of the U.S.A.) is a world leader in safety guidelines and regulations. It is followed throughout the USA and in many other countries as well as in multinational organisations.
The key issues are to:
- Improve workplace safety and health by reducing injuries, illnesses, and fatalities
- Change workplace culture by increasing employer and employee commitment to improved safety and health
OSHA regulations have no fudge factors but are precise, to the point, detailed and functional in their guidelines.
EuroMaTech’s OSHA training course covers a great number of good practice controls as well as what OSHA regulations state on controls of different hazards and OSHA’s recommendations for Safety Management Systems. The hazards covered are physical and chemical standards as well as some technical standards such as confined spaces and the need for extra care in start-up operations.
Please click here to review the published outline for the “OSHA” training course and seminar. Need further information or would you like to register on this training seminar?
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.