- Advanced Documents and Records Management Compliance 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Review of Financial Accounting & Detecting Fraud 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Credit Policies Management: 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Management of Contracts and Contract Claims 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control using ISO 9001:2015 as a Framework 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Advanced Business Writing Skills 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Best Practices in Executive Management 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Professional English Language for Executive Management 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Talent Retention Through Remuneration and Training 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Effective Supply Chain, Warehouse and Inventory Management 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Valves, Actuators and Steam Traps 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Building a Customer-Centric Service Culture 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Advanced Recruitment, Psychometric Analysis & Assessment 01 - 05 Nov 2021
- The Art of Strategic Management 01 - 05 Nov 2021
- Strategic Planning Specialist 01 - 05 Nov 2021
- The Art of Strategic Management and Leadership 01 - 12 Nov 2021
- Power & Distribution Transformers 07 - 11 Nov 2021
The Industrial Revolution 4 Leadership Competencies
March 22, 2020
Nothing short of highly adaptive and innovative leadership competencies are needed in order to survive and strive in a rapid-changing world! The Industrial Revolution 4 calls for innovative leadership and collaborated teamwork in order to meet the fast-changing landscape of current digital technological breakthroughs which has no historical precedent. The impact of such revolution has been simply disruptive…
The Industry Revolution 4 workplace and workforce demand competent leadership that is agile, adaptive, innovative and highly collaborative in order to assimilate the challenges, to inspire purpose, passion and productivity.
“Culture eats strategy for breakfast” is a famous quote from legendary management consultant and writer Peter Drucker. The most intriguing challenges faced by leaders are often not technical related, but mostly cultural, psychological, attitudinal, intrapersonal and interpersonal related predicaments.
Agility, creative, positive thinking, innovative leadership, reframing skill, people development, behavioural management, emotional intelligence, collaborative intelligence, solution focus disposition and coaching skill are essential part of the Industrial Revolution 4 leadership competencies and professionalism.
In order to design effective Industrial Revolution 4 leadership competencies, soft-skills training programs must go beyond active learning style, group discussion or case studies. It must incorporate mind-altering simulation, behaviour modifying techniques, therapeutic modality aims at correcting “old habits die hard” patterns resulting in the cultivation of new and effective leadership behaviours. The programs also need to assess personal strengths and weaknesses, be able to recommend specific customised personal development pathways for each individual going through the program.
Some of the goals and objectives must cover areas such as:
- Mastering self-awareness and empathy
- Cultivate emotional intelligence competencies
- Go beyond emotional intelligence to achieve emotional excellence
- Enhance intrapersonal skills and interpersonal skills
- Improve communication skills and influencing skills
- Apply the psychology of motivation to inspire performance
- Techniques for conflict resolution
- Developing stress reduction strategy and techniques.
- Receive individually customised feedback for self-development
- Learn flexi-leadership style and reframing skills collaborate teamwork
The Industrial Revolution 4 soft-skills program has been designed to inspire delegates cultivate high standard of professionalism and formulate tool kits to achieve “Emotional Excellence for Life”. All participants should return to their organizations immeasurably strengthened in their influence and leadership capabilities. Ideally, it would be a dynamic experience which goes beyond head knowledge.
Check out our courses for 2020 at www.euromatech.com/training-plan-2020.
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.