- Advanced Documents and Records Management Compliance 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Review of Financial Accounting & Detecting Fraud 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Credit Policies Management: 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Management of Contracts and Contract Claims 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control using ISO 9001:2015 as a Framework 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Advanced Business Writing Skills 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Best Practices in Executive Management 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Professional English Language for Executive Management 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Talent Retention Through Remuneration and Training 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Effective Supply Chain, Warehouse and Inventory Management 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Valves, Actuators and Steam Traps 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Building a Customer-Centric Service Culture 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Advanced Recruitment, Psychometric Analysis & Assessment 01 - 05 Nov 2021
- The Art of Strategic Management 01 - 05 Nov 2021
- Strategic Planning Specialist 01 - 05 Nov 2021
- The Art of Strategic Management and Leadership 01 - 12 Nov 2021
- Power & Distribution Transformers 07 - 11 Nov 2021
Purpose, Participation, Proof and Profit
March 8, 2020
The Public Relations & Corporate Communications training course from EuroMaTech has it all
Public relations and corporate communications have changed dramatically in the 21st century – and the pace is increasing. Although many pundits focus on communications technology which has undergone a seismic shift, the greatest change affecting this profession is in society itself.
Today’s consumers, suppliers and workers are very different from their parent’s generation. They are global citizens with extraordinary and unprecedented access to information. They are more worldly, cynical and mistrustful. So much so that one of the most effective measures of an organisation now is trust.
People want to deal with or work for businesses that are driven by a clear and compelling purpose. But a convincing purpose has to be something more than just rehash of your mission statement. Your mission is what your organisation is trying to do, your purpose is why you want to accomplish that mission. It needs to convince and inspire.
Why is this important? It is because Millennials and the so-called Generation Z tell researchers that it is. The Purpose Pulse 2020, a new report on social trends produced by Purpose Union, The Brand & Reputation Collective and Root Cause, claims that 71% of these young people regard Climate change as the greatest challenge that they face while 60% see economic inequality and political instability as key challenges. The list goes on.
Over 60% of respondents said that it is important that companies take a stance on issues that matter to them. A majority of those surveyed also said that having a clear purpose beyond profit is important to them when considering which brands to use. This does not mean that every organisation must be a campaigning one like the Body Shop Whole Foods or Zappos. It means that you should have similar values to your users and staff.
Price Waterhouse Coopers reported in 2018 that nearly 80% of business leaders surveyed believed that an organisation’s purpose is central to its business success. Harvard Business School and other have offered evidence that purpose-driven companies have more engaged employees and more loyal customers, and so make more money. PR and Corporate Communications must play a key role in delivering clear purpose through great internal and external communication, helping shape the narrative and engaging all stakeholders.
This is not a wishy-washy ideal. It is a process that should rely on hard data to shape decisions and consistent evaluation to prove that it is working or to diagnose when it isn’t. The next decade will be shaped by the search for purpose and our course will show how this is accomplished using examples of those who have achieved it. Although this successful training course has been in existence for more than 2 decades it has constantly evolved with up-to-date information and examples to keep delegates ahead of the curve.
Reference: EuroMaTech Senior Consultant – Derek Prior, Course leader and former PR and Corporate Communications Director of blue chip international organisations.
Check out our courses for 2020 at www.euromatech.com/training-plan-2020.
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.