- Marketing Communications and Brand Management 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Financial Management for Projects & Contracts 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Organisation and Relationship Systems in the Workplace 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Risk Assessment within Production Operations 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Fitness for Service Assessment of Pressure Vessels, Tanks and Piping Systems Using API 579-1 and ASME FFS Standards 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Documents and Records Management Compliance 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Construction & Civil Engineering Fundamentals for Non-Civil Engineers 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Oil Movement, Storage and Troubleshooting 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Advanced Risk and Incident Analysis 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Reservoir Management and Monitoring 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Advanced Negotiation Skills & Deal Making Strategies 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
Presentation Skills using NLP
May 30, 2019
Presentation Skills using NLP is an exciting method which is different from all other Presentation Skills training. When it comes to the structure and sequence, you will need some way of keeping your audience’s Mind alive and motivated for as long as a few hours sometimes. When we run our 5-day Presentation Skills using NLP program, we have techniques where we keep Minds alive and kicking for over 60 hours. One of the tricks of keeping Minds interested is the NLP system, which will make sure your Presentation appeals to all the different types of Minds in the training room. Then we show you how to use open loop metaphors to use instructions in the Mode of Story-Telling.
We show you the Methods that use your body (Body Language) to give your audience all the information it needs (Non-Verbal), and how to Anchor emotions of the audience to your Body Language and use them in a correct way. It is indeed one of the more rewarding experiences in life to stand up in front of an appreciative audience and make them excited and happy. And the skills required to find your own voice and style with your audiences can definitely be acquired by you. Yet, while many people see Public Speaking as something they want to enjoy doing, it continues to rank amongst the top fears Presenters or Public Speakers have.
If this describes you, we’d like to show you how you can get past those fears with minimum pain, and maximum fun and gain. Getting from Fearful to Fearless can be utmost easy. Even if you’re not one of the many people who aren’t comfortable in front of any audience, there are a variety of well-known methods for Public Speaking that use outdated and inefficient training methods that, despite their good intentions, take far too much time to master. This is not just a pure Presentation Skills training. It uses state-of-the-art accelerated learning processes.
The first thing that people assess is how they Emotionally relate with us. And this is shaped by a whole range of factors including our:
- Demonstrated grasp of our subject
- Respect for them
All these and more are presented in our Presentation Skills using NLP training course. Register now!
This EuroMaTech training course seeks to develop your Presentation Skills to a higher level using NLP techniques. As you undergo this workshop, you will realize that making corporate presentations is not as difficult as it looks. You will gain the necessary confidence to come up on stage and engage your listeners, and surprise yourself in the process.
Delegates attending this EuroMaTech course on “Presentation Skills using NLP” will take away invaluable knowledge that can and should be used in their own organizations’.
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: email@example.com
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.