- Events & Conferences Management 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Document Control Specialist 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- E-Library Management Techniques 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Electrical Motor Installation and Protection 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Enhancing the Skills of Training Coordinators and Administrators 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Task Risk Assessment: Modern Proactive Approach to Incident Prevention 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Chemicals Handling: 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Designing Solutions to Complex Business Problems 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Mastering Communication, Negotiation and Presentation Skills 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Fraud and Corruption in the Workplace 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Customer-Centric Selling Master Class 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Competency Development and Managerial Excellence for Maintenance Supervisors 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Introduction to the Oil & Gas Industry 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Petroleum Economics, Risk and Decision Analysis 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Upstream Petroleum Cost Trends and Benchmarking 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Portfolio Management and Corporate Finance Principles 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Vehicle Fleet Development & Management 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- The 3 Phases of Contract Management 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Decision Making in Projects (Engineering) 24 - 28 Oct 2021
Once you stop learning you start dying
August 17, 2021
There is no point in time that one can state “Yes I do know enough and I do not need any further knowledge of the subject of Health and Safety”. New knowledge, new laws and new guidelines appear regularly as a result of greater insights into incident investigations and the results of medical research. Health and Safety is a field that is forever developing and is never at a standstill.
In the United States OSHA (the Occupational Safety and Health Administration) was set up to help ensure safe and healthful working conditions for working men and women by setting up and enforcing standards.
This EuroMaTech seminar on OSHA Standards will help keep delegates up to date in this fast moving field. The beauty of OSHA standards is that these standards are precise, detailed and fully functional and there is no fudge factor to contend with.
A number of OSHA standards will be covered such as Lockout/Tagout (OSHA 1910.147) and Permit-required confined spaces (OSHA 1910.146) as well as recommendations made by OSHA for companies to follow such as the OSHA‘s new initiative for a “Safety & Health Program Management (Guidelines)” to name but a few of the topics. Different incident investigations have resulted in the development of further guidelines such as Process Safety Indicators ANSI / API RP 754 and the role of Inherently Safer Technology which will also be discussed.
The case studies included in the seminar will highlight different aspects of both standards and behaviours with these standards.
No employee — no family — should have to wonder whether today will be a safe day at the workplace. Everyday should be a safe day. To this end this safety seminar is aimed at and everyone should dwell on what Albert Einstein said “Once you stop learning you start dying”.
Join us by register to this “OSHA – Occupational Safety and Health Administration Standards” training course.
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.