- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
Developing business acumen of the sales team – most overlooked thing after?
October 18, 2018
Do your sales people understand the drivers behind their customers’ businesses? Are they able to make intelligent connections between these drivers and their product and services?
Are they aware of how the moving parts of a company work together and how financial metrics like profit merging, cash flow reflect how well each of those parts is doing the job?
If your answer is no to all these questions (as for most sales managers) it is probably a time to start looking at imporving business acumen of your sales team.
Do your sales put up finance department in a difficult position closing business be offering heavy discounts?Are they able to ask such questions like “What are your manager’s goals this quarter?”
In today’s uber-connected world salespeople need to work within the context of their organization as a whole. It is not possible for a sales person just to close business sometimes overpromising feature putting customer service and operation department under strain.
Business acumen is keen and fundamental insight into how your business operates and how it makes money and sustain profitable growth, now and in the future.
You want to make sure that your sales people are fantastic internal collaborators, who understand how their decision impact other department and business as a whole.
Such questions from your team like “Can we give a bigger discount to the client” should be met with profit and margin explanation rather than “it is a company’s policy” or “Boss’ decision”.
Sales team with solid business acumen will always be able to demonstrate better sales results, understand the client’s business from their prospective look and act beyond the immediate scope of their job. Another advantage of such approach is that it will be much easier to develop sales person into a managerial position and drive the business further.
“Managing high-performance sales team” is the only seminar that offer you a whole bock of how to develop the business acumen of your team. The unique program of the training is highly practical and every sales manager will leave with ready solutions for their own team. All aspects of sales manager job is fully covered starting from “sales challenges and strategies” and finishing with “creating winning sales culture”. The 5-day length of course will give the opportunity work on your own issues supported by case studies, practical exercises based on yours and your peers’ experiences and up-to-date theoretical material. Upon completion you will have better and bigger vision of your job, company and your employees.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Please click here to review the published outline for the “Mastering Business Etiquette & Protocol” training course and seminar. Need further information or would you like to register on “Mastering Business Etiquette & Protocol” training seminar?
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.