- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Advanced Negotiation Skills & Deal Making Strategies 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Project Management for Contract Professionals 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- The Effective Human Resources Administrator 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leading & Managing Vendor Relations 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Financial Analysis: 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Project Leadership Management and Communications 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Change Management and Building High Performing Teams 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Payroll Management & Effective Payroll Controls 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Auditing of Projects and Contractors 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
Advanced Commercial Analysis Training Course in Dubai
August 4, 2018
Central to the success of any enterprise is the thorough analysis and understanding of the markets served and stakeholder expectations, the enterprise’s commercial positioning in these markets and their financial performance.
In the light hereof, the demand for specialised commercial analysts or staff with a broad understanding of commercial analysis is growing.
Although the scope of commercial analysis will vary depending on the organisation, the main objective is to maximise profit and increase market share. Forecasts need to be underpinned by a solid understanding of current market conditions. Thus, there is a need to engage with stakeholders, to take into account competitors’ performance and external regulatory developments and to define key performance indicators (both financial and non-financial) to monitor alignment with corporate strategy and performance within the business.
Commercial analysis can be broken down into five major components:
- Strategic planning refers to the identification of needs specific to the business
- Business model analysis involves researching business policies and approaches to customers and stakeholder
- Process design is related to the analysis of employees and workflow.
- System analysis refers to the analysis of technical systems that support the organisation strategy
- Financial Analysis is related to financial performance and positioning
This advanced EuroMaTech training course will provide an in depth overview of commercial analysis, specifically from a financial perspective. To optimize financial performance, one needs to do a detailed business and market analysis, to align expected financial output with departmental and organisational strategy. A key tool in this is the Balanced Scorecard with implementation and evaluation of key performance indicators. The underlying systems should support these strategic outputs and hence should be analysed in the light thereof.
With the systems in place, the focus is on budgeting and internal financial analysis and the subsequent evaluation of financial performance as part of continuous operational output. This performance is then measured against competitors and stakeholder expectations. Finally, the participant will conclude with a commercial analysis development plan, to be implemented in his department or organisation.
Please click here to review the published outline for the “Advanced Commercial Analysis” training course and seminar. Need further information or would you like to register on “Advanced Commercial Analysis” training seminar in Dubai between 14 – 18 October 2018?
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.