- Marketing Communications and Brand Management 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Financial Management for Projects & Contracts 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Organisation and Relationship Systems in the Workplace 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Risk Assessment within Production Operations 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Fitness for Service Assessment of Pressure Vessels, Tanks and Piping Systems Using API 579-1 and ASME FFS Standards 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Documents and Records Management Compliance 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Construction & Civil Engineering Fundamentals for Non-Civil Engineers 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Oil Movement, Storage and Troubleshooting 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Advanced Risk and Incident Analysis 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Reservoir Management and Monitoring 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Advanced Negotiation Skills & Deal Making Strategies 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
A Crucial Factor in Making Sure the Right Project Delivers
January 26, 2020
Imagine that you were asked you to go to one end of the company car park and then run as fast as possible towards the other end. After a few minutes, a whistle blows, stopping you where you are, and then instructing you to run the opposite way.
Frustrating? Absolutely…. Now, imagine if this was to happen over and over again. Eventually, you’d not only be exhausted, you would be frustrated. Cheesed off by the consistent, meaningless instructions – and for what? Soon, you will be refusing to run as instructed because you now no longer trust that whoever is leading you actually has any specific plan or objective in mind.
This sense of being pushed and pulled in all directions – without any broader context or sense as to whether you are making progress or not – happens in too many organisations, with executives trying to impress; making decisions designed to allow us to compete with competitors or keep up with market trends, but in reality are just causing chaos!
EuroMaTech have developed a new training course to introduce delegates to the basic of business analysis and how it can be used, while learning via a hands-on-approach, the different tools that will help organisations and investors to ensure that what is delivered, matches the needs of the users.
Business Analysis has taken a paradigm shift in the last few years; with huge investments made in developing internal knowledge and integration channels. It’s a tool that will help us avoid those expensive “white elephants” and deliver fiscal success. Add to this mix, the number of tricky financial periods we have had in the last decade and the number of projects or initiatives that we still attempt, we recognise why the need for business analysis has grown. There are now a number of innovative approaches and techniques available; all providing an avenue to help achieve the optimum outcome for any business solution.
Business Analysis is a fundamental prerequisite to successful solution of business problems and enhanced return on capital investment. Bigger challenges, bigger investments, higher risks of business projects are combined with overwhelmingly complex economic conditions, high uncertainty and increasingly demanding stakeholders. The key to success in this environment is understanding the business need and translating it to a clear set of requirements.
Let’s stop running in all directions with no clear goal, let’s head towards sensible, profitable suggestions that will satisfy all of our stakeholders….
Check out our courses for 2020 at www.euromatech.com/training-plan-2020.
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.