- Logistics and Transport Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Modern Chemical Laboratory 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Marketing Communications and Brand Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Gas Processing 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- The 3 Phases of Contract Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- The Power of Positive Thinking, Psychology and Attitude 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Advanced Leadership 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Mastering Finance and Accounting 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Project Management & Compliance 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Advanced Human Resource Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 08 - 12 Mar 2021
- Oil & Gas Commercial Contracts and Negotiation Skills 08 - 12 Mar 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for the 21st Century 08 - 19 Mar 2021
- Managing and Leading Innovation 08 - 12 Mar 2021
- Payroll Management & Effective Payroll Controls 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Managing Stress & Work-Life Balance 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Leading & Managing Vendor Relations 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Project Management for Contract Professionals 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Public Relations Professional 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Public Relations & Corporate Communications 14 - 18 Mar 2021
Terms and Conditions
Upon using our website, these are the Terms and Conditions.
Program fees includes instruction, all seminar materials, lunches, refreshments served during the entire seminar, but not hotel accommodation. Mode of Payment: the delegate has the option to pay the course fee directly or request to send an invoice to his/her company/sponsor. Credit card and cheque payments are both acceptable.
Cancellation / Substitution
Full payment of the course fee must be made not later than ten (10) days prior to program start date. Cancellations received in writing within at least 14 days prior to the seminar will be subject to US$250.00 administration fee. A registered delegate can nominate a substitute with no extra cost provided the same is done in writing and received by the EuroMaTech at least one week before the program start date.
Hotel Accommodation is not included in the course fee. A reduced corporate rate and a limited number of rooms may be available for participants wishing to stay at the hotel venue. Requests for hotel reservations should be made at least three (3) weeks prior to the start of the program. All hotel accommodation is strictly subject to availability and terms and conditions imposed by the hotel will apply.
Participants must attend all program days and fulfill all program requirements in order to receive a certificate including the awarding of applicable Continuing Professional Education Units/Hours.
Any circumstances beyond the control of the Company may necessitate postponement, change of seminar venue or substitution of assigned Instructor. The Company reserves the right to exercise this clause and implement such amendments. Please Note: Fees, dates, speakers are subject to change. EuroMaTech’s liability is limited to reimbursement of paid program fees.
Fair Access / Equal Opportunities
In the provision of its services as a world-class Training Provider, EuroMaTech is committed to provide fair access / equal opportunities throughout the delivery of its courses and assessment leading to the completion of training programmes, or 3rd party qualifications/certifications.