This advanced level course will allow HR and training professionals to master the skills and techniques for developing both traditional training and eLearning courses and instructional design and development.
This includes creating more effective training materials, online learning resources, video, game and quizzes, plus course documentations. This means being able to increase the impact and quality of training, learning and its outcomes.
Participants on this programme will develop the following competencies:
- Learn the latest best-practices in training and eLearning design and development
- Keep up-to-date with the latest eLearning methods, design principles and delivery platforms
- The ability to develop quality material for use in facilitation, training and presentation
- Techniques and formats for developing training material – learning activities, games, exercises, examples and case studies, and eLearning
- Skills for the development of effective presentation material
- How to design and adapt material based around learner style and preference
- How to create ‘blended’ learning materials to develop cognitive domain abilities – thinking skills and knowledge awareness – combining the best of classroom training and online learning.
- Greater understanding of learning methods in the online and digital world
Employee Assistance Certification Commission (EACC), an autonomous credentialing body established by EAPA to maintain and administer all aspects of the CEAP® program, has approved this course for 25 professional Development Hours (PDHs). The use of this logo is not an endorsement by EAPA of the quality of the course. It means that this course has met the EAPA’s criteria to the pre-approved for CEAP® certification or recertification PDHs.
This activity has been pre-approved by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI). Participants attending this training session are entitled to receive: 25 General Recertification Credit Hours. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit