An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
The Strategic People Manager – ILM Endorsed
Managing People & Strategy
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: ILM Accredited,
Strategic Management is undergoing a dynamic transformation. It has been established that most strategic plans fail to achieve their strategic goals due to the turbulent changes that exist in the global market today. Since most of the failures in the strategic process occur at the execution stage it is increasingly important that managers at all levels learn how to achieve their strategic objectives through their people.
Implement these vital plans while maneuvering through the changes that occur as a result of the dynamics of the markets requires people who are empowered to make decisions, to act and achieve the results necessary to fulfill organisational strategy.
Never has it been more important to move from merely managing “the numbers” to finding ways to improve the execution process as well as the strategy. During this EuroMaTech online training course, delegates will learn how to strategically manage to make the changes necessary to accomplish the execution process, manage their people and make the numbers.
Participants attending Strategic People Manager EuroMaTech online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Interpretation of internal and external forces shaping strategy
- Identify an effective strategic road map through a clear vision
- Recognize their own strategic leadership style, and the styles of others
- Communicate that clear vision and engage their people
- Prepare effectively and empower their people towards the vision
- Demonstrate ways to motivate people towards the strategic ‘light on the hill’!
ILM is one of the largest specialist Institutes for leadership & management development. EuroMaTech is a life-time Approved Centre with ILM (ID No. 002398) and have gained ILM Endorsement for a number of training seminars, allowing participants to get ILM Certificate through work-based training sessions.