An Intensive 5-day Training Course
The Strategic People Manager – ILM Endorsed
Managing People & Strategy
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
Strategic Management is undergoing a dynamic transformation. It has been established that most strategic plans fail to achieve their strategic goals due to the turbulent changes that exist in the global market today. Since most of the failures in the strategic process occur at the execution stage it is increasingly important that managers at all levels learn how to achieve their strategic objectives through their people.
Implement these vital plans while maneuvering through the changes that occur as a result of the dynamics of the markets requires people who are empowered to make decisions, to act and achieve the results necessary to fulfill organisational strategy.
Never has it been more important to move from merely managing “the numbers” to finding ways to improve the execution process as well as the strategy. During this EuroMaTech online training course, delegates will learn how to strategically manage to make the changes necessary to accomplish the execution process, manage their people and make the numbers.
Participants attending Strategic People Manager EuroMaTech online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Interpretation of internal and external forces shaping strategy
- Identify an effective strategic road map through a clear vision
- Recognize their own strategic leadership style, and the styles of others
- Communicate that clear vision and engage their people
- Prepare effectively and empower their people towards the vision
- Demonstrate ways to motivate people towards the strategic ‘light on the hill’!
This EuroMaTech online training course on The Strategic People Manager aims to help participants to develop the following critical objectives:
- Identify, generate & support effective strategic decisions at all levels in the organization
- Identify critical strategic issues and create a clear road map
- Build trust, empowerment and engagement with the people they manage
- List & prioritize issues based on their people to enable real outcomes
- Extend skills to lead & motivate people in diverse, turbulent & complex environments
- Build secure links between emotional intelligence and strategic execution
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech Strategic People Manager online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals, but will be particularly beneficial to:
- Team Leaders wishing to Develop Strategic People Skills
- Managers responsible for Strategic Objectives
- Leaders involved in Execution and Delivery of Strategy
- Strategic Analysists and Planners
- Business Professionals involved with People Development
This EuroMaTech Strategic People Manager online training course will combine presentations with instructor-guided interactive discussions between participants relating to their individual interests. Practical exercises, video material and case studies aiming at stimulating these discussions and providing maximum benefit to the participants will support the formal presentation sessions. Above all, the course leader will make extensive use of case examples and case studies of issues in which he has been personally involved.
This EuroMaTech online training course on The Strategic People Manager covers critical areas of strategic achievement through those responsible for its execution – namely the people. The strategic manager may be accountable, but it is the people who are responsible for success. Therefore engagement is necessary and for engagement you need to build trust and influence through emotional intelligent management.
The focus of this online training course is on the management style, behaviours and actions required to achieve effective engagement with those people tasked to achieve strategic objectives. This will include detailed presentation and discussion of contemporary leading-edge approaches to people management and engagement showing how traditional systems of management should be changed to ensure strategic objectives succeed and organisations are sustained.
Day 1: The “Business” Process
- 21st Century Changes and Challenges
- Psychological Aspects of Decision Making
- Strategic Thinking – who, how, when & why
- Examples of Strategy Success and Failure
- Business Savvy and Business Sense
- Financial Literacy
- Business Management and Leadership
Day 2: Strategic “Management” Process
- Leadership Theories & Styles
- Attributes of Successful Leaders
- Strategic Skills: traits or contextual
- Visioning, Communicating & Framing
- Team and Organisation Perspectives on Implementing Strategies
- Leading others through the Strategic Process
Day 3: The “People” Process
- Understanding emotional intelligence & its components
- Significance of EQ to effective leadership
- Importance of perception
- Attitudes & behavior of leaders
- Consequences of low EQ to personal effectiveness
- Removing emotional blindspots
Day 4: Building a Team based on Emotionally Intelligent Principles
- Importance of EQ to Team Effectiveness
- Motivating a High Performance Team
- Building Unified Teams
- EQ for Building Trusting Relationships
- Conflict Resolution for Promoting Consensus & Collaboration
- Increase the EQ of your Teams & Entire Organisation
Day 5: Communication for People Management
- Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Psychology of Persuasion
- Creating an Inspiring Vision
- Solving People Problems at Work
- Non-alienation for High EQ Leadership
- Developing Leadership Integrity
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.