An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
The training is based on the best-selling book Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Steven Covey. But it brings right up-to-date for managing the new generation in 2023.
It is one of the best-selling personal development book of all time. This course is inspired and is based on many proven principles in the Seven Habits book and adds a new perspective since the book was written, including managing diverse teams, maximising more concise and powerful communication techniques and modern motivation methods.
In today’s world managers and leaders are faced with new challenges. In order to meet this challenge, they must be continually sharpening their management & leadership skills.
Leaders at all levels can gain form adopting the principles for this course and seven habits. The training course focuses on the importance of effective being pro-active, clear communication, resolving conflict, collaboration, and self-development.
Participants attending Seven Habits of Highly Effective People 2023 training course will develop the following competencies:
- The latest ways to manage and motivate people in 2023, including the new generation of employees
- Create and harness the power of high-performance teams
- Understand and effectively utilize pro-active planning techniques
- Negotiate for positive results using a model of collaboration
- Build their knowledge and self-awareness of success skills and habits
- Develop awareness of their emotional well being
- Learn and apply new techniques to improve communication with others
- Improve problem solving abilities using synergy and cooperation
- Support their organisation by becoming highly effective and confident leaders
This course brings them up-to-date, allowing for management style and factors in 2023.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People 2023 training course is specifically designed for professional in all areas of operations who seek to learn and apply skills for greater success and achievement. It is an opportunity for all professionals to advance their ‘management thinking’ and keep abreast of the most modern concepts in leadership.
It will be of benefit to all Professionals, who are:
- Responsible for organizational improvement
- Concerned with achieving standards of excellence
- Interested in enhancing their management skills
- Interested in enhancing their leadership skills
- Who have responsibility for strategic planning
- Who have responsibility for team leadership
- At Supervisory roles at any level
- Decision makers
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People 2023 training course is carefully designed to address all styles of learning and to engage participants fully. Lectures and discussions are either preceded or followed by powerful individual or group exercises. These exercises provide opportunities for personal participation in real situations. During these exercises you discover that you can do what you are learning. This process makes the training fun filled, fast-paced, challenging and empowering.
The main goal of Seven Habits of Highly Effective People 2023 training course is to provide participants a plan for improvement. The emphasis of the training will be on powerful methods and proven techniques contained in the Seven Habits book and updated for today’s challenging World.
A prime objective is that the participants will leave the training course with new ideas they can implement with respect to their personal management and leadership capabilities, and their management of specific areas of responsibility.
The course will be presented over a five-day period as follows. All the modules integrate and link together.
Day 1 : Habit 1 - Being proactive as a manager
- Building a proactive approach and attitude to managing
- Leadership focus and skills – what is needed for the new generation in 2023
- How to develop solid relationships with employees on purpose.
- Communicate proactively effectively up and down your organization.
- Managing a new team and less experienced employees
- Learning to unlock potential through positive psychology
- Getting people to accepting responsibility for their actions
Day 2 : Habit 2 - Begin with the end in mind: Setting objectives for leadership
- Applying the circle of influence
- Developing objectives and achievement measures
- Building your reputation and results record
- Role-modelling: What do you want people to say about you?
- The power of dreaming with open eyes
- Defining your own personal mission and vision statement
- Stretching your own internal comfort zone
- Being effective, not just efficient
Habit 3 - Putting First things First and Managing Workflow
- Set and maintain objectives, goals and key result areas.
- Being clear on expectations and priorities.
- Defining measurements of success.
- Delegating work and assigning tasks.
- Providing constructive feedback.
- Planning and chairing team and project meeting.
- Introduction to team leadership.
- Common pitfalls to avoid when managing people, priorities and projects.
Day 3 : Habit 4 - Collaboration, negotiation and achieving Win-Win
- Conflict, collaboration, and other forms of negotiation behaviours
- The five modes of effective thinking when resolving differences
- The eight steps of resolving differences or running a negotiation
- Understanding power, currencies, and timing in negotiation
- Identifying value and assessing your strategy for agreement
- How to motivate other parties and move towards a win-win outcome
- Negotiation best-practice and preparation checklist and summary
Day 4 : Habit 5 - Seek first to understand and then to be understood
- Managing challenging conversations.
- Dealing with interpersonal conflict.
- Advanced coaching, supporting, delegating, and directing.
- Cause and effect analysis and other methods.
- Powerful questioning techniques and reflective listening.
- The elements of the message – words, body language and voice and tone.
- Finding creative solutions that that satisfy everyone.
- Tactical empathy: Putting yourself in the other person’s shoes
Habit 6 - Synergise and unlocking people’s potential
- What is synergy and why it matters
- Explore ways to help employees to grow and develop their abilities.
- How evaluate and review performance.
- Managing and correcting poor performance.
- Encourage employees to resolve both task-related and interpersonal problems themselves.
- Building a performance-focused culture using synergy.
Day 5 : Habit 7 – Sharpening the saw and developing your self
- What does sharpen the saw mean?
- Creating an action plan for self-development and improvement.
- Improving your presentation, influence and personal power.
- Techniques for staying focused and being more productive.
- Handle stress effectively and building resilience.
- Improving your awareness and self-image.
- Building a support network of mentors and coaches
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.