An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
The Power of Positive Thinking, Psychology and Attitude
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
In today’s organisation, success, more than ever, is built on the skills, attitude and knowledge of people. The new science of Positive Psychology has been proven to increase both your personal and business results and achievements. Managers and professionals must new adopt, encourage and create positive thinking and attitudes.
New business requirements, increased performance demands and a changing workforce mean it is essential for professionals at all levels to understand and master the skills, techniques and methods of positive thinking and positive attitude.
Recent studies in behavioural science and neuroscience reveal scientific proof and evidence of the power of a positive mental attitude. Research also tells us that high achievers have trained themselves in this vital attitude. This interactive and highly practical training course gives you a step-by-step method to cultivate the power of a positive thinking and attitude. It will also provide you with many practical insights and tools to manage and develop others as well.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Break-through to the next level of both personal and professional achievement
- Master the ability to harness and apply the new science of positive psychology for managers and leaders
- Advance their ‘management thinking and understanding’ and keep ahead of the most modern concepts in motivation, people development and performance management
- Manage and motivate people more effectively using goal setting, positive outcomes and success coaching
- Create and harness the power of high-performance teams by creating a climate of performance-focused positive thinking
- Understand and effectively utilize strategic attitude-enhancing skills and techniques
- Lead people for more positive results by changing the way you think and motivate yourself
- Utilize proven success tools for guaranteed results – enhancing the performance and standards of excellence for yourself, your team and your organization as a whole
- Consider methods for improving management performance through proven positive thinking tools and techniques
- Master the power of positive thinking to create more success and happiness in your life and learn how to generate it in others
- How a positive attitude affects performance at work by applying the new science of positive psychology
- Brain research and the positive attitude and the science of success
- Using positive-thinking coaching to focus others on more empowering outcomes
- Explore positive thinking and attitude in management style and the role of emotional intelligence for tomorrow’s organization
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech training course is designed for managers, supervisors, team leaders, executives, and HR professionals who truly wish to grow in personal power, authenticity and integrity. It will also be beneficial to those who are:
- Responsible for organizational improvement, goals and objectives
- Concerned with achieving standards of excellence and higher performance
- Interested in enhancing their management skills and leadership ability
- Interested in enhancing their abilities to coach and develop above
- Responsible for strategic planning, results and performance management of individuals, projects or teams
- Responsible for team leadership in any area
Participants will learn by active participation during the training through the use of a wide variety of instructional techniques. There will be group exercises to allow for a “hands on” approach to learning. Instructional films will be utilized to present “best practices” approaches. In addition, there will be in depth discussion of critical success factors.
Delegates will be encouraged to share their experiences, discuss areas of concern and offer practical help. All of the skills learned within this workshop will be 100% transferable to the workplace. A number of case-studies are examined that have been influential on this area of development.
This highly pro-active and practical EuroMaTech training course will combine the theoretical aspects of the best thinking with the practical and innovative tools of positive thinking, attitude development, NLP and Emotional Intelligence to prepare delegates for a productive, successful, effective and happy work, social and family life. The training first looks at the theory and leading skills, models and techniques and then transferring this into practical applications.
Day 1 : Introduction to Positive Thinking Theory and Practice
- The science of positive thinking and the efficacy of positive thinking in individuals and organisation
- Understanding formations of perception, attitude and values
- How positive mental attitude shapes your future
- Overcoming mental blocks, blind spots, and negative emotional loops
- Case study 1: Identifying attitudes in the workplace with practical examples
Day 2 : The Principle of Goal Setting and Creating Motivational Goals
- Why goal setting does not work most of the time and what does
- Identifying your own motivation and purpose
- Developing solution-focus mindset
- Self-coaching for progress and capacity building
- Influencing others with individual motivation factors
- Case study 2: Setting outcomes, objectives and goals based on positive psychology findings. Reframing, brain-storming and mind-storming to overcome problems and issues
Day 3 : Neuro Linguistic Programming as a Tool for Directing Positive Thinking
- History, background and applications of NLP
- Introduction to NLP outcome-based positive thinking
- Using the meta and Milton model in everyday conversation
- Swish and re-framing models to create more positive realities and reprogram negative attitudes
- The power of empowering beliefs and tools to master this principle
- Case study 3: NLP tools and techniques put into practice – various exercises and examples
Day 4 : Positive Thinking – Coaching Others to become more Positive and Goal-focused
- Using positive and pro-active coaching to move others from being stuck to being motivated
- Learn and practical powerful coaching skills to challenge negative thinking and beliefs in others and turn into powerful
- Coaching practice using an example drawn from participants own experience
- Debating and making your case using positive thinking and attitudes
- Case study 4: Application of cognitive behaviour therapy in positive thinking
Day 5 : Autogenic Conditioning and Positive Visualisation
- Autogenic conditioning and visualisation as a force for creating positive thinking and attitude
- How it works – practical techniques to program unconscious thinking in yourself and others
- Visualisation techniques and relaxation techniques
- Practical positive thinking tools and methods to use in your personal and work endeavours
- Review of course learning and summary
- Case study 5: Turning around negative attitudes and building positive thinking into your daily routine
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.