In today’s world middle and senior level managers are faced with increasingly complex responsibilities. In order to meet this challenge they must be continually sharpening their management skills. This 10-Day HR Management MBA training course will focus both on the management and leadership skills and International HR Departments delivery to the core business. This is to ensure the continued strategic harmony within the business, an absolute must for success in today’s fast changing business environment
The challenge for HR contribution to the business will demand a major rethink for HR managers.
This EuroMaTech training course focuses on:
- Manage and motivate people more effectively
- Create and harness the power of high performance teams
- Understand and effectively utilize strategic planning techniques
- Negotiate for positive results
- Utilize the Baldrige performance criteria as a standard of excellence and benchmark for your organization
- Changes in Business and the resulting demands on HR
- What HR Strategic Thinking is ‘and what it looks like’
- Translating the HR Strategy into Meaningful Action
- Examining Changes in Culture
- How International HR functions now and in the future
- Demonstrating how HR can benefit the Organisation
By examining the latest thinking including new models and the responsibilities associated with International and regional / local HR provision, this thought provoking training course then considers the relationship between long term vision and the day to day activities in order to make informed decisions.
Employee Assistance Certification Commission (EACC), an autonomous credentialing body established by EAPA to maintain and administer all aspects of the CEAP® program, has approved this course for 25 professional Development Hours (PDHs). The use of this logo is not an endorsement by EAPA of the quality of the course. It means that this course has met the EAPA’s criteria to the pre-approved for CEAP® certification or recertification PDHs.
This activity has been pre-approved by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI). Participants attending this training session are entitled to receive: 25 General Recertification Credit Hours. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit