An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
The Effective Human Resources Administrator
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: EAPA Accredited, HRCI Accredited, KHDA,
The Effective Human Resources Administrator training course creates an opportunity for delegates update their knowledge and skills in HR Administration. Delegates will learn the various processes involved, the systems used, and the skills required to be successful in the HR Administrator role. They will explore numerous personnel activities ranging from recruitment interviews through training administration and performance appraisals – discovering the skills required and the role of the HR Administrator in the process.
Delegates will gain an insight of the HR Department and will have the opportunity to learn the latest methods that HR professionals use every day to build high performance teams. This will lead to confidence having had an overview of the HR department’s main activities and methods of working.
- Describe the work and structure of a modern personnel (HR) department
- State why accurate and accessible HR records are essential
- Describe the steps involved in a recruitment campaign
- State the HR requirements for the induction of a new employee
- Describe the uses of different selection and recruitment tools
- Help to plan and administer performance appraisals
- State the benefits of having an HR Strategy and long-term HR Plan
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Current Personnel (HR) Administrators
- HR and Training staff who wish to update their knowledge need to attend this valuable programme
- Line Managers considering a new career in HR and seeking a comprehensive overview of the department’s role and activities
Mini-lectures, case studies, small group work, exercises and feedback will mainly be used to facilitate learning, including the opportunity of one-to-one sessions to test understanding or explore personal circumstances further with the tutor.
The Effective Human Resources Administrator training course covers the full spectrum of Human Resource Administration – how and why Human Resource Departments are structured the way they are, the initial engagement processes, recruitment and selection, administration of employees and their development to legislation and company law and including dismissal procedures.
Day 1: An Assessment of the HR Functions – Provision of Services
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Human Resources Administrator
- Typical HR department structures
- Centralised vs. distributed HR
- The HR service centre concept
- Where the department fits in the organisation
- HR jobs and systems
- Qualifications and professional study
Day 2: Working with Internal Clients and Role Assessments
- Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Rights and obligations of Employers and Employees
- Health and Safety
- Complying with Employment Law
- Job Analysis
- Developing Job Descriptions and Person Specifications
- The use and application of Job Analysis information
Day 3: Human Resources Role in Recruitment and Selection
- HR Planning
- Recruitment and selection processes
- Recruitment sources and methods
- The Application and CV’s
- Assessment and development centres
- General Ability / Aptitude tests
- Psychometric profiling
- Reference checking and screening
- Contracts and offers
Day 4: Assessment and Training and Development
- Introduction to Training and Development
- Training Administration
- Induction and basic job training for new employees
- The science of adult learning
- Learning Styles
- The Training co-ordinator
- The Training cycle
- Validation and Evaluation
Day 5: Managing Performance and Links to the Administration of Pay
- Introduction to Performance Management
- The Performance Appraisal
- Administration requirements
- Links to salary increase and bonus
- The Pros and cons of performance appraisals
- Pay and Reward, Compensation and Benefits
- Salary Structures
- Payroll Administration
- Personal Action Planning
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Employee Assistance Certification Commission (EACC), an autonomous credentialing body established by EAPA to maintain and administer all aspects of the CEAP® program, has approved this course for 25 professional Development Hours (PDHs). The use of this logo is not an endorsement by EAPA of the quality of the course. It means that this course has met the EAPA’s criteria to the pre-approved for CEAP® certification or recertification PDHs.
This activity has been pre-approved by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI). Participants attending this training session are entitled to receive: 25 General Recertification Credit Hours. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.