An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
The Effective Financial Controller:
Managing Financial Functions and Improvement Opportunities
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
Financial Controller operates in a global environment where flexibility is the watchword. There has been widespread recognition of the need for finance to develop from being a scorekeeper to a business partner. Many organisations have changed their finance function as a result
Participants attending this EuroMaTech online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Develop alternative roles for Controllers in Complex Organisations
- Deliver Technical, Managerial and Strategic Implications of Financial Control
- Integrate New Developments in Strategic Management Accounting, Information Management and Support for Decision Making
- Adopt New Methods of Control which impact positively upon their Organisation
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.
- Recognise the extent of change in the role of the Financial Controller and to focus on the areas of their organisation where change is required
- Use the information sources within their organisation to assist the management process
- Prepare for the introduction of advanced methods of information management
- Critically assess the planning process in their organisation and participate fully in strategic planning
- Understand the role of advanced budgeting and where it might fit into their organisation
- Integrate new developments in strategic management accounting, information management and support for decision making
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This EuroMaTech online training course is beneficial to all financial professionals involved in the daily operation and control of financial functions
- It is of particular benefit to those employees who aspire to become senior financial professionals in their future careers
You will learn by active participation during the programme through the use of exercises, case studies, questionnaires, syndicate and group discussion, and discussions on “real life” issues in their organisations.
This EuroMaTech Effective Financial Controller online training course examines the key issues facing financial professionals and encourages participants to review the challenges as they affect their own particular operating environment. The programme seeks to challenge you to identify areas for increasing the “value added” content of the finance function and to highlight opportunities for improvement within your organisation.
Day 1 : Introductions - The Controller’s Position
- The Controller’s Status in the Business
- Controllership Functions
- Organisational Relationships
- The Controller’s Role in Management
- The Changing Nature of the Controllership Role: “Finance of the Future”
- Working Capital and Cash Flow Management
Day 2 : Cost and Management Accounting
- Introduction to Cost and Management Accounting
- Materials Costs, Labour Costs and Overhead Costs
- Product Cost Determination
- Activity Based Costing (ABC) and Activity Based Management (ABM)
- Product Profitability and the Cost of Quality
- Theory of Constraints
Day 3 : Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting
- Long Term and Short Term Planning
- Strategic Planning, Budgeting and Risk
- Operational Forecasting Risk
- The Balanced Scorecard, Strategy Maps, Alignment
- Sources of Competitive Advantage
- Capital Forecasting, Capital Budgeting and Risk
Day 4 : Advanced Budgeting
- Objectives of Advanced Budgeting CAM-I, and beyond
- Budgeting Round Table
- Requirements of Target Cost
- Implementation of Target Cost
- The Challenges of Value Engineering
- The Rewards of Value Engineering
Day 5 : Management Decision Strategies
- Economic Value Added (EVA)
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Value Chain Analysis
- Total Life Cycle Costing
- Managing in a Time of Change
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL