An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
The Art and Science of Professional Leadership
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
|14 - 18 Aug 2023||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|06 - 10 Nov 2023||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|04 - 08 Dec 2023||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
“A leader is someone who gets extraordinary results from ordinary people.”
The Art & Science of Professional Leadership online training course will give the skills, knowledge and proven-methods to take your leadership ability to the next level, whatever your current position of management. It is ideal for the newly-promoted or those preparing for greater responsibility.
This EuroMaTech online training course is based on inspiring, practical and proven real-life best practices, skills and techniques of managers and leaders today. It will help you to understand your own strength’s and areas to develop and improve for future success and greater achievement.
Participants will develop the following leadership competencies:
- Determine best-practices of successful leaders and how to apply them in your work
- Build a new model of trust, value and purpose, essential for today’s younger workforce and professionals
- Explore your leadership capabilities and areas for personal development
- How to build a culture of credibility and open communication that encourages people to follow you and work harder
This EuroMaTech online training course is designed to promote effective leadership and influencing skills among management personnel. At the conclusion of this training session, you should be able to:
- Articulate an understanding of what leadership means for you, your department and your organisation
- Determine your role as an effective leader in any organization – both within a team and managing a team or department
- Improve your skills of delegation, coaching and people development
- Learn the different physical, emotional, psychology needs that followers look from their leaders
- How best to sell your ideas, vision and plans with greater influence and persuasion
- Demonstrate the leadership core skills of Communication and Inspiration; Systems Thinking and Emotional Intelligence
- Use personal influence and develop political savvy to network and influence people effectively
- Describe a change management model for management and the process of planning, communicating and implementing change
- Develop a Personal and Professional Vision and Communicate it to all stakeholders
- Tap into and “inner power” to gain self-confidence and strength
- Get the most productivity out of each constituent (worker or other)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This dynamic leadership online training course for all managers, team leaders, executives, plus business and technical professionals. It is ideal for those that which to further develop their management and leadership capabilities.
- Team leaders, especially those with people responsibility and direct reports
- Technical staff making the transition to the next in their career and seeking to improve their competence in leadership
- Supervisors who wish to increase their effectiveness and results
- Team leaders interested in further management development
- Managers who wish to evaluate and improve their performance with regard to leadership
This Art & Science of Professional Leadership online training course is an interactive mixture of lecture, discussion groups, team activities and practice on various case studies and video sequences. It provides the latest instructional technologies to enable the delegate to learn and apply the skills and techniques used in the programmes.
Attending this EuroMaTech online training course will allow delegates to gain important skills and understanding of how a leader leads people and influences others – above and below them.
- Develop essential leadership qualities to enable growth and capacity to lead
- Develop a Leadership Balance
- Build a following by Building Trust
- How to Inspire people into productive contributors
- The ability to pursued other people to change
- Insight into your own Leadership Style
- Apply personal Growth Techniques
- Become an Effective Communicator
Day 1: Defining Effective Leadership in Today’s World
- The challenge to lead in today’s modern organization; trust, vision and purpose
- Lessons learned from today’s leaders across the globe
- Leadership styles in modern organisations – including your organisation
- Self-assessment: Leadership Behaviours – defining your strength’s and areas to develop
- Case-study: Leaders eat last – the new thinking of a modern organisation
Day 2: How a Leader Leads by Decision-making and Influence
- The character of a leader and how leadership from within and using this to create an environment of leadership
- Thinking outside the box – left / right brain thinking and using the six hats technique
- How to evaluate and select the best solution using formal analysis tools such as Pro’s and Con’s, Force field analysis, Cost/Benefit Analysis and Feasibility / Capability Analysis
- Case-study: How to present and sell your ideas and plans for actions and improvements
Day 3: How a Leader Builds Trust and Followers
- What is trust and the benefits of a high trust environment
- How trust produces the competitive edge and leads to increase in performance and results
- Coaching, delegation and reverse delegation for empowerment, people development and managing your own time and results
- Case-study: Negotiating agreement from conflict and using proven principles of effective negotiation
Day 4: How a Leader uses Communication to Gain Influence
- Building your story and personal charisma through improved communication
- The science of influence and how you can use it within your leadership role
- Advanced rapport, language and communication skills
- How to win friends and influence people above you
- Case-study: Building stakeholder engagement within your projects and team
Day 5: How a Leader Influences People through Motivation
- The motivating leader and millennial workforce
- The proven science how to motivates yourself and others
- Expectancy theory and how an effective leader creates an environment for self-motivation
- Personal Roadmap to Leadership and review of learning points
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.