A major portion of every organization’s operating cost is spent on outside goods and services. Based on this fact, executive management everywhere is determining that Procurement and Contracts must emerge as a core competency of all those involved in the acquisition of equipment, materials, and services if organizations are to lower operating cost and improve productivity.
The 3 Phases of Contract Management online training course is designed to explore many of the best practices in the three major phases of the contract life cycle: Pre-Contract, Contract Execution, and Post Award.
Included in the vast number of topics that brings increased professionalism and high standards to these important activities are:
- Elements of a good procurement and competitive bidding process
- The strategic role of procurement and contracts
- Types of contracts & contract strategies
- Developing tender evaluation criteria
- Contract terms and conditions
- Evaluating pricing
- Negotiation preparation