Strong team and effective work culture generate greater productivity. The leader must possess ability to cultivate team-cohesive and develop team-competencies. Cohesive team is formed through intentional group process and dynamic with openness to shared vision, expectations, commitment to conflict resolutions and supports for one another. Effective team work is based on informed science of group process and dynamics.
People development takes on a different dimension in the pursuit of effective teamwork. There is a need to identify individual developmental needs to bridge the performance gaps. People development leaders possess the skills to unlock the power and potential of those around you. It’s about motivating, influencing and inspiring individual potentials and greater group synergy.
EuroMaTech’s Team Work & Team Building training course presents powerful leadership concepts and group processes that can help teams cultivate healthy work culture and people development strategy.
Participants attending the Team Work & Team Building training course will develop the following competencies:
- Update their knowledge on the team dynamics of interpersonal flows
- Become aware of the negative group dynamics detrimental to teamwork
- Develop their team work skills to complement with diverse group of people
- Improve leadership skills to influence better teamwork
- Help their organization to optimise the productivity of their human resource