An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Team Work & Team Building
Effective Work Culture and People Development
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
- DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
|02 - 06 Oct 2023||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|06 - 10 Nov 2023||Ras Al Khaimah - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|01 - 05 Jan 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|29 Jan - 02 Feb 2024||Port Louis - Mauritius||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|04 - 08 Mar 2024||Bangkok - Thailand||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|29 Apr - 03 May 2024||Ras Al Khaimah - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|20 - 24 May 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|30 Sep - 04 Oct 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|04 - 08 Nov 2024||Ras Al Khaimah - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
Strong team and effective work culture generate greater productivity. The leader must possess ability to cultivate team-cohesive and develop team-competencies. Cohesive team is formed through intentional group process and dynamic with openness to shared vision, expectations, commitment to conflict resolutions and supports for one another. Effective team work is based on informed science of group process and dynamics.
People development takes on a different dimension in the pursuit of effective teamwork. There is a need to identify individual developmental needs to bridge the performance gaps. People development leaders possess the skills to unlock the power and potential of those around you. It’s about motivating, influencing and inspiring individual potentials and greater group synergy.
EuroMaTech’s Team Work & Team Building training course presents powerful leadership concepts and group processes that can help teams cultivate healthy work culture and people development strategy.
Participants attending the Team Work & Team Building training course will develop the following competencies:
- Update their knowledge on the team dynamics of interpersonal flows
- Become aware of the negative group dynamics detrimental to teamwork
- Develop their team work skills to complement with diverse group of people
- Improve leadership skills to influence better teamwork
- Help their organization to optimise the productivity of their human resource
EuroMaTech’s Team Work and Team Building training course aims to help participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Become aware of team dynamics and its impacts
- Gain awareness of team dominant preferred behaviors
- Identify blind spots and discover emotional makeup
- Learn to resolve conflict and flow with diverse team members
- Help members develop team centered communication skills
- Understand motivation and tap on its power to energize team
- Learn people development skills such as coaching and mentoring skills
- Develop effective delegation strategy and people development skills
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Team Work and Team Building training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals, and will be particularly beneficial to:
- All leaders and professionals who need to have in-depth knowledge of group process and group dynamics
- Anyone who is interested in developing themselves to be a better leader and manager
- Individuals who desire to apply psychological knowledge to develop effective work culture and people development management strategies
- Individuals who wish to understand their emotions and how it affects those around them and their productiveness in the workplace
This EuroMaTech training seminar is designed as a highly interactive series of sessions that build on the Delegates' current skills and experience. Communication and Presentation practice is handled using Real-Play, video, case study and interaction. At all times, the facilitator will draw on real world Work-experience as well as Communication Theory to bring points to life.
EuroMaTech’s Team Work and Team Building training course covers powerful science of group process and dynamic that can help team transform into a highly cohesive team with the openness to share expectations, accomplishing group tasks, and learning to trust and support one another.
This EuroMaTech training seminar will cover performing group formation, team dynamics at workplace, embracing differences, flowing effectively with different personalities, conflict resolution, effective communication, motivation, facilitation and coaching skills.
Delegates will learn key principles in cultivating effective teamwork, proven techniques to influence and inspire team efforts, build team potentials so that organizational and individuals goals and objectives would be accomplished.
Day 1 : Understanding Individuals and Team
- Exploring preferred behaviors and work interests
- Understanding personality-driven motivations
- Team profile and team conflicts
- Identifying personal blindspots to teamwork
- Understanding team roles
- Taking responsibility and internal locus of control
Day 2 : Building Stronger Connection within Team
- Identifying the roles team leaders play
- Learning to trust other with appropriate self-narratives
- Reaching out to team with empathic conversations
- Cultivating win-win relationship with diverse type of personalities
- The role of oxytocin and social connection
- Systemic team communication
Day 3 : Engineering Functional Team
- From forming to performing and what to do during each stage
- Group dynamics and how it affects team effectiveness
- People development and effective delegation
- Maximizing team happiness and productivity
- Understanding impression management behaviors
- Facilitation skills for team oneness
Day 4 : Improving Team Effectiveness
- Bring your best to the table
- Helping team members achieve
- Learn to provide feedback in way that can be accepted by others easily
- How to persuade others to follow you
- Communicate your rights respectfully
- Advanced language patterns of effective communication
Day 5 : Coaching Skills for People Development
- Empowering and developing team members through coaching skills
- Effective coaching models
- Mastering active listening skills
- Effective questioning skills to achieve results
- Solution focus vs. problem focus
- Feedforward and action plan
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.