An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Stand Out as a Tax Professional
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
This highly participative training course will help you to understand the fundamental of tax law, starting from considering tax law with the legal aspects of taxation, various kinds of taxes, principles of taxation, the general level of taxation, and the rates of specific taxes, and exploring the major issues related to taxation.
This training course seeks to provide you with set of required skills to deal professionally with all types of taxes at your organization, filling requirements, and to protect it from any legal implication or consequence.
Participants attending the Tax Law training course will develop the following competencies:
- Understanding the concept of Taxation
- Designing the best model of taxes to apply it effectively
- Dealing professionally with the taxing power
- Effective communication to deal with the regulators
- Help your organization to find creative solutions to workplace challenges
This the Tax Law training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Explain the links between Tax international law and their Jurisdiction
- Identify the requested legal policy issues
- Analyse and assess their tax legislation
- Apply the international best practices.
- Identify legal design approaches that have proven effective, based on cross-jurisdictional experiences shared by presenters and fellow participants.
- Support their organization in consultation procedures with regulator
The Tax Law training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of taxation to the particular needs of their organization.
The Tax Law training course covers essential fundamental of taxation, concept of tax law, the development of tax law, the principles of tax law and the historical origins of this principle, various types of taxes , the different phases of taxes, the best practices in dealing with taxes, and the issues through our dealing with tax law.
Day 1 - Introduction to Tax Law
- Tax Law Definition
- The taxing powers
- Limitations on the taxing power
- Policies, principles, and internal logic of tax laws
- The historical origins of this principle
Day 2 - Types of Taxes
- Income Tax
- Corporate Tax
- Employment/payroll tax
- Property tax,
- Exports/imports tax
Day 3 - Administration of tax laws
- What is administration of the tax law
- Roles of the head of tax administration
- Assessment of Taxation
- Computation of Taxes
- Enforcement of Taxes
Day 4 - International tax law
- Autonomy of international tax law
- Components of international tax law
- Role of Auditing in Taxes
- The judiciary and tax law
- Islamic Taxes
Day 5 - Major Taxation Issues
- Double taxation
- Problems relating economic integration
- value-added taxes
- Flat Tax
- Cost Accounting issue
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL