Marketing is about matching what customers want and are willing to pay for with what companies are capable of producing, so both benefit. This sounds far simpler than it is in practice. Strategic marketing identifies and utilises an organisation’s competitive advantage in its current and future markets, to determine the best resource allocation and activities, to create mutually beneficial value for itself and its customers.
The focus of EuroMaTech’s Strategic Marketing online training course will be on the major strategic and planning decisions marketing executives face as they link business objectives and resources with opportunities in the marketplace. A practical framework and real case studies will be used to illustrate how to implement marketing principles. Participants will develop market-oriented thinking to enable the company to become a winner in its markets. They will carefully analyse customer needs and marketplace opportunities, define target audiences and create offers competitors will struggle to match.
Participants on EuroMaTech’s Strategic Marketing online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Marketing decision making and collaboration with the senior leadership team
- Analytical approach to understanding the marketplace, buyer behaviours and implementation issues
- Strategic insights to choose between markets and competitive product/service offerings
- Creative, market-oriented thinking for planning and implementing integrated marketing programmes
- Discipline in evaluating performance that demonstrates activities have successfully delivered strategies and objectives.