An Intensive 10-Day Training Course
Strategic Crisis Management for Incident & Emergency Situations
Understanding the dynamics that gives the crisis leader the ability to manage potential risks during emergency situations
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 10 days
- Language: English
- DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
Crisis Management Team (CMT) and Emergency Response Team (ERT) Leaders need access to the right information, at the right time, and at the right level of detail, to make the right decisions. The value of good crisis leadership has been proven over past years. It is accepted that the increasing range of potential incidents and emergencies which could affect business, disrupt production and affect global reputation are becoming increasingly complicated.
This intensive 10 Day training course will teach you that strategic crisis management is the identification, selection and implementation of yours, and the organisation’s goals and objectives, and how utilising your authentic Leadership qualities you will be able to deliver great outcomes so successfully dealing with any Crisis.
This Crisis Management training course will provide professionals with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes required to manage and lead teams and organisations before, during, and after a crisis or emergency.
It is important to understand that situational awareness in crisis situations — being aware of one’s surroundings and identifying potential threats and dangerous situations — is more of a mindset than a hard skill. Because of this, situational awareness is something that should be practiced by not only highly-trained government agents or specialized security teams, but by all professional involved with crisis management.
Every sensible organization recognizes the risks they face and that disaster could potentially strike at any time. The learning contained within this training seminar might make the difference between demonstrating strength and resilience to your stakeholders or humiliating public failure.
This training course will feature:
- How to be successful in the Four critical areas of Emergency Response
- Utilising the Five Levels of Leadership to get the maximum from your Teams
- Fourteen characteristics you need to learn to be an effective Crisis Leader
- How to avoid mis-management and so make a bad situation worse
- Rapidly establishing options, making judgements, redefining standards
- Analysis of the human factor, psychological readiness, discipline & leadership
- An awareness of the media and communication environment at the time of a crisis
- The available media platforms and practical guidance on how to use them
- How communication is integral to effective operational response
- Understanding what Situational Awareness can do for you
- Exercising leadership under emergency and crisis situations
- Assessing, prioritizing risks and threats before, during, and after a crisis
- Making decisions quickly and efficiently and knowing when and how to involve others and to delegate effectively
- Communicating and collaborating with legal and government authorities, media, and other agencies and organisations
- Conducting emergency and crisis management operations