An Intensive 3-Day Online Training Course
Stepping up to Management
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 3 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
The Stepping up to Management online training course is designed to help participants put effective, collaborative methods of management to work in their organizations and leverage the potential of all members of their teams. Participants focus on developing their own management skills and explore strategies for building a team of strong individuals who will support each other, deal with tough problems in an efficient manner, and take accountability for results. Effective managers are those who possess the inner compass that guides their daily actions and enables them to earn the trust of their colleagues. This is essential in leading business through strategic change to meet new market demands. The next generation of corporate businesses will succeed by developing emerging leaders as the most valued resource in the ever-changing world.
Participants attending the Stepping up to Management online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Achieve measurable improvements in management performance
- Develop action plans to improve management effectiveness
- Re-focus and improve their department or organization
- Learn how to lead and motivate staff to outstanding performance
- Generate staff ownership and responsibility for change
- Measure and improve the performance of their team and their business
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.
This Stepping up to Management online training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Understand the difference between managing and leading
- Explore the main drivers of leadership and management success
- Understand the key leadership and management skills, including:
- Goal setting and motivation
- Impact and influence
- Time management
- Listening, feedback, appraisal and learning
- Managing conflict and challenge
- Performance management
Participants on the Stepping up to Management online training course will learn from a clear explanation of management theory, and by active participation in discussions and experiential exercises. Group discussion is an important element in the programme, and delegates should be prepared to share their experience and their own stories with the rest of the group. We will use film clips and case histories each day to illustrate and illuminate the key points. All delegates will be asked to commit to a personal development plan.
Participants will explore the essential skills required to:
- Manage and motivate their staff
- Increase their confidence and ability within the organisation
- Deliver their business goals
All participants will return to their organisations with a personal development and action plan to apply their learning to their job, and to achieve rapid and sustained improvements in their capabilities and their performance.
DAY 1 : INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP
- The first step - Managing Self
- The difference between Management & Leadership
- Role, skills, and management styles
- Building the capacity for trust
- Managing Problem-Solving and Decision-making
- Negotiation and Influence
DAY 2 : COMMUNICATION, THE SKILL OF LEADERSHIP
- Communication: the leaders’ essential tool
- Interpersonal, open communication is two-way
- Great leaders listen - active listening techniques
- Understanding problems inherent with change and transition
- Change management
- The role of Motivation
DAY 3 : BUILDING HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL TEAMS
- Managing the factors affecting team performance
- Empowering team development
- Coaching to unlock team potential
- Dealing with performance issues
- Building an environment of innovation and improvement
- Developing a personal change plan
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL