As people progress in their careers and are promoted, they soon realise that new skills are required to manage other people and to lead teams effectively. This EuroMaTech online training programme will provide a framework to understand the key drivers of leadership and management success and a toolbox of essential team leadership and management skills.
Participants focus on developing their own management skills and personal influence, as well as exploring strategies for building a team of strong individuals who will support each other, deal with tough problems in an efficient manner, and take accountability for results. Effective managers are those who possess the inner compass that guides their daily actions and enables them to earn the trust of their colleagues.
This is essential in leading business through strategic change to meet new market demands. The next generation of corporate businesses will succeed by developing emerging managers as the most valued resource in the ever-changing world.
Participants attending the Stepping up to Management online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Projecting confidence by understanding one’s own abilities
- Effective communication to carry a persuasive message across to others
- Building connections that allows you to influence others
- Help your team find creative solutions to workplace challenges
- The key management skills, and when to use them
- How to motivate and coach teams to higher performance