An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Solving Oil Product Supply Chain Challenges
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
|04 - 08 Dec 2023||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|06 - 10 May 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|02 - 06 Dec 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
This highly participative training course will help you to manage oil industry supply chains in an increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world.
This Solving Oil Product Supply Chain Challenges training course seeks to provide you with techniques and skills such as designing and monitoring resilient supply chains By applying these leadership skills to the tasks and challenges you face in your work, you will begin to develop results that you never thought possible.
Participants attending the Solving Oil Product Supply Chain Challenges training course will develop the following competencies:
- Analysis of current Oil Supply Chain Challenges
- Designing a desired future state supply chain
- Developing the transformation path
- Identifying metrics to ensure the strategy is being fulfilled
This Solving Oil Product Supply Chain Challenges training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Understand the role of Oil supply chains in modern business
- Craft appropriate strategies to meet future environments
- Build awareness of 21st century procurement
- Design resilient Oil supply chains
- Monitor new business practices
- Use Continuous Improvement techniques
The Enhancing Leadership Presence training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of stress management to the particular needs of their workplace.
The Solving Oil Product Supply Chain Challenges training course covers essential techniques such as balancing supply with demand, risk management, environmental scanning, and use of emerging technologies. This allows you to develop better understanding of waste in current Oil Supply Chains. This is crucial towards inspiring team members to achieve organizational goals and influencing individuals to support the Business’ direction.
Day 1 - Understanding Oil Supply chains
- Changes and challenges in the global economy
- Understand what drives these changes
- Comparing push and pull supply chains
- Technological changes
- The end to end supply chain
Day 2 - Demand Management
- Types of demand
- Factors influencing demand
- Forecasting principles
- Forecasting Techniques
- Product Life cycles
Day 3 - Supply Management
- Inventory management
Day 4 - Risk Management and Monitoring
- Understanding risks and issues
- Responses to risk
- Risks in the supply chain
- Managing risk
- Risk management exercise
Day 5 - Continuous Improvement
- Monitoring supply chains
- Continuous improvement techniques
- World class soil supply chains
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL