SharePoint is one Microsoft’s most successful business software! SharePoint provides a secure way to do implement intranets, extranets, content management, document management, personal cloud, archiving, records management, enterprise social networking, enterprise search, business intelligence and workflow management.
As SharePoint and now Office 365, the SharePoint cloud service is being selected, implemented for kinds of businesses around the world, training for strategy, design, implementation, best practices is essential to make the most of SharePoint. A well implemented SharePoint solution will make all kinds of businesses and organisations more efficient and well organised and deliver more business benefits and cost savings.
Designing and delivering a SharePoint solution requires an effective strategy, architecture, design, policy and procedures, information architecture and best practice implementation and support.
Delivering product and technical training on SharePoint is one part of the training, but a successful implementation requires a strategy and structure for how to share and manage different content, documents, information and records. This EuroMaTech distance learning training course covers global best practices for implementing SharePoint and complementary solutions.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Understand the core capabilities of SharePoint
- Understand how to create a SharePoint management strategy, design and information architecture
- Develop key strategies for delivering a successful implementation
- Learn SharePoint functions and functionality for sharing and managing content and records
- Learn about Office 365, cloud computing and Software as a Service (SAAS)
- Create information architectures, taxonomies, folksonomies and metadata plans
- Create records management business tools like electronic file plan, retention and disposal rules, security rules, archiving, confidentiality and privacy
- Link document and records management systems and implement across your organisation
- Planning content types, classification, search, workflow and communities
- Planning the SharePoint architecture, site provisioning, governance, administration and maintenance
- Best practices for assessing, transitioning and implementing SharePoint for managing content and records
- Explore the implications of an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) strategy in conjunction with SharePoint and Records Management
- Understand how to integrate SharePoint and migrate content into SharePoint and out to other information systems
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.