“New Implementing Regulations” introduced by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development (MHRSD) recently has many changes that the employee and employer should be aware of them. The new amendments were intended to narrow the gap between employment in the private and public sectors. An increase in Saudization and rights of employers to manage employees, particularly when dealing with employment termination.
Participants on the Saudi Labor Law training seminar will able to:
- Be aware of their staff rights and their organization’s rights
- How to apply the newly introduced amendments in the Saudi Labor Law.
- Use the different methods in the process for local Recruitment of Citizens and Recruitment from Abroad
- Apply Employment contract process such as entering into a work contract, ending the work contract, work contract termination and probation period
- Know the Time of Payment of Wages and Wages Deductions and Percentage of Deduction including the Working Hours & Overtime Hours
- Apply the Rules and Conditions of Training and Qualification Obligatory to the Employer and for the Employer’s Workers
- Know the award and end of service benefits calculation
- How to deal with Annual Vacation, Holidays and Official Leaves, Personal Leaves, Leave for Exams and Sick Leave
This activity has been pre-approved by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI). Participants attending this training session are entitled to receive: 25 General Recertification Credit Hours. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit