An Intensive 5-day Training Course
SAP Enterprise Resource Planning
SAP Software Use
- Format: Classroom, Live/Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This highly participative EuroMaTech training course in SAP ERP will help the delegates and their organizations achieve higher understanding of the most widely used Enterprise Resource Planning software which is costly to implement, and even more difficult to sustain, but if done properly it actually enables all ERP elements of the company, like Material Management, HR, Finances, Sales and many other modules, which a lot of employees are not even aware of.
SAP is the software which enables enormous automation of enterprise resource planning and control, and therefore its proper use enables companies to plan, track and improve all of its processes, no matter the size and locations of the companies.
Participants attending the SAP training course will develop the following competencies:
- Knowledge of main SAP products,
- Understanding the importance of Master Data,
- Making project management, HR and financial decisions,
- Better management of enterprise and its resources,
- Increased use of SAP software and its efficiency.
This EuroMaTech SAP training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Provide the insight into SAP ERP software,
- Enhance the knowledge of different SAP modules,
- Understand the use of master data and proper ERP life-cycle management,
- Prepare reports and analysis from SAP data,
- Use the full strength of the software,
- Understand pitfalls of improper SAP software use.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This 5-day training course is for anyone using SAP:
- Planning Managers
- Logistics Managers
- HR Managers
- Financial Managers
- Students and novice users of SAP
This SAP ERP training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies, as well as the active use of software for different exercises, with step-by-step instructions. The seminars will use the most up-to-date presentation and interactive methods focusing on problem identification in the thematic area, and work of the participants on finding solutions, or ways to solve the identified problems through the discussion of practical examples and tasks, as well as the lessons learned in other companies from the actual software use.
This EuroMaTech SAP ERP training course covers essential skills required for personnel to understand the interconnection between the processes, systems and data of the enterprise, as well as the data gathered outside of the enterprise (clients, customers, or general public) and feed into the software. The course covers all important aspects related to the SAP ERP within the organisations, may they be large or small.
Day 1 : SAP ERP Modules and Environment
- Master data management
- Creating organisation structure within SAP ERP
- SAP system navigation
- SAP software navigation and most used commands
- Standard SAP reports
- Exercise: use of SAP software
Day 2 : SAP Materials Management Module
- Work Orders
- Purchase Orders
- Inventory Management in SAP
- Service Orders
- Automating Materials Requirement Planning
- Exercise: Identification of outliers and performing predictions
Day 3 : SAP Financials Module
- SAP for accounting tasks
- Using SAP for financial statements
- Processing invoices
- From customers
- From vendors
- SAP for tendering
- Exercise: Using SAP financial commands
Day 4 : SAP for HR Management
- SAP commands for human resources
- SAP for recruitment and talent management
- SAP for personnel administration
- SAP for time and payroll management
- Exercise: Using SAP for payrolls
Day 5 : SAP Project Management and SAP future
- SAP Project Management
- SAP SCRUM
- SAP Next-Gen
- SAP Cloud
- SAP use issues, learning from implementation mistakes of others
- SAP improvement
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.