This highly interactive EuroMaTech training course will help you to learn about the modern approach in process design in oil and gas and Process industries, often called “Inherently Safer Design”. By applying this approach hazards are identified and the risks in operation are reduced through systematic risk assessment.
This training course will provide important principles of process design in the framework of Process Safety Management. The course will include several workshops with case studies and worked examples that will serve as interactive exchange of ideas and will enhance knowledge and experiences of all participants.
Participants attending this training course will develop the following competencies:
- Design based on standards for safe operation of process equipment
- Selection and sizing of safety valves and pressure relief systems
- Proficiency in process hazards analysis: HAZOP, LOPA, FMEA
- Ability to detect and prevent catastrophic accidents
- Inspection of vital process equipment