An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Safety Compliance & Site Inspection
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
Industrial disasters cause pain, suffering, death, financial loss, and loss of commercial reputation. Organisations, as a minimum requirement, must demonstrate compliance with health, safety and environmental ‘HSE’ legal requirements. They should also demonstrate compliance with their own HSE Management System.
An essential part of any HSE-MS is to provide some means of measuring performance against these requirements and to provide feedback for management review. The HSE Audit and site inspections are essential elements in providing this function. Auditors, whether experienced or new need to have the necessary experience in HSE to conduct an effective audit.
In this Safety Compliance & Site Inspection online training course, you will learn to:
- Prepare and conduct effective Company and contractors HSE Audits
- Enhance your background for relevant HSE issues
- Gain necessary skills in carrying out physical site inspections
- Prepare HSE audit reports
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.
This Safety Compliance & Site Inspection online training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Appreciate the ABCD approach to audit
- Describe the Company’s HSE Management System Elements
- Understand the role of risk assessment and risk management
- Develop a plan and implement vertical and horizontal audit systems
- Be aware of approaches such as HS(G)65, OHSAS 18000, ISO 14000, and ISO 45001
- Carry out effective site inspections to sample behavioural and physical aspects of the site and its workers
- Measure improvements in safety culture
- Describe the role of projects HSE reviews
- Be able to prepare audit reports
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Experienced and new auditors linked to the organization’s HSE MS
- All HSE Personnel
- Managers and Supervisors responsible for HSE functions
- Individuals responsible for controlling contractors
Delegates will learn by active participation through inspiring presentation tools and interactive online training with role-playing activities, presented in a lively, enthusiastic and interesting style. Delegates will take part in topic exercises, case studies and the practical programme.
The Safety Compliance & Site Inspection online training course covers all the essential skills in HSE needed by both experienced and new auditors. There will be discussions on elements of HSE Management Systems and the role of HSE audits and verification by site inspection on essential elements such as risk assessment and risk management. This includes: asking questions and verifying the responses. The programme will concentrate on enhancing knowledge on HSE issues, including promoting and developing positive safety culture within the organisation.
Day 1: Introduction to Safety Audits and Inspections
- Avoiding Industrial Disasters: the need for Checks, Inspections, and Audits
- An introduction to the ABCD approach to Audits
- Introduction to risk assessment and risk management
- Working with contractors and other organisations
- Permit-to-work Systems
- What should HSE Management System cover
- Standards for HSE Management Systems
- Projects Health, Safety & Environmental Plans
Day 2: Elements of HSE Management Systems
- Types of HSE Management Systems
- Elements of HSE – Management Systems
- HSE Policy – Elements of HSE policy statements
- Types of self-audit systems
- Proactive and reactive monitoring of performance
- Proprietary HSE audit software systems
- Quantitative Audit Systems
Day 3: Behavioural Safety
- Motivation and employee involvement
- Development of positive safety culture
- What is safety culture
- How to promote safety culture
- How to measure safety culture
- Behavioural Safety and employee involvement
- Selection of outcome indicators
Day 4: Inspection and Observation Procedures
- A simple “nuts & bolts” problem
- Engineering integrity
- Site inspections and observation techniques
- The Safety Case Concept
- Permit-to-work systems
- Preparation of audit reports and action plans
- Specific audit / inspection systems: fire protection and site activities
Day 5: Emergency Preparedness
- Elements of an emergency plan
- Auditing emergency plans
- Procedures for preparing action plans
- Auditing of Contractors
- Site Activities
- Procedures for preparing action plans
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL