An Intensive 3-day Training Course
- Format: Live/Online
- Duration: 3 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
Report Writing Skills is a fresh and interactive online training course designed to help professionals express themselves clearly and accurately in written reports, so that their reports are effective means of communication in a modern organisation.
- Increase confidence in working through the different stages of the writing process
- Develop skills to be able to write more effective reports
- Gain experience in knowing how to check reports so that they are clear and accurate
- Review common problems of grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Review their personal writing style
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech online training course is suitable for employees who wish to improve their reporting capabilities so that they can present complex information with clarity to colleagues, leaders and external stakeholders – to make them understand what it means and act on the information provided.
Report Writing Skills online training offers a program that is interactive and gives participants the opportunity to learn techniques in writing and editing reports for themselves. The program not only provides instruction but also includes a range of discussion exercises and self-assessment instruments.
Although we live in an age when the range of communication methods is increasing, communication remains a difficult subject in business organisations. Report Writing Skills covers a wide range of topics relating to writing business reports. The program will extend colleagues’ confidence in writing effective reports.
Day 1: Effective report writing
- Basic aims in business communication
- Different kinds of report
- Aims and structure of reports
- Preparing to write your report
- Thinking and organising your thoughts
- Drafting a report
Day 2: Grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Grammar review
- Punctuation review
- Spelling review
- Words that are often confused
Day 3: Professional editing techniques
- Effective words: choosing the most appropriate word
- Checklist of items to review (e.g., focus in paragraphs to ensure clear, logical text; actives and passives; use of linking words; consistency in style)
- Presentation of reports: graphics, visual aids
- Proofreading skills
- Program review and action plans
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.